Who misses the amazing food they had in high school?

Stoopid Hipster

whiskey. tango. foxtrot

while we did have a couple days where they would roll out a deli bar and a pasta bar that weren't half bad, i dont think i'd ever go back to eat lunch at my high school because i thought it was funny

edit - you're 20. no more explanation needed.

mmmmmmm card board pizza!!

we had donato's on fridays. then when i was out of school and worked there, got to deliver it. they bought pizzas for 8$ and sold it for $1.50/slice. ordered 90-100 pizzas EVERY FRIDAY, and never tipped a single driver a single penny.

Everyday for 4 years of High School, I got a double order of Fries, and 2 chocolate milks.

Didnt need to say a thing, they just loaded the fries on a plate and the cashier gave me 2 milks.

Got to the point where she only started charging me for 1 and 1.

i dont know why, but those kids who would only order fries and nothing else annoyed the fuck out of me. lol

I sure as hell dont miss it. The cheeseburgers were ok, and once a week we had Papa Johns. I do kinda miss drinking chocolate milk, as I dont drink it as much anymore, but I can get that anywhere. The mexican pizzas were so greasy, its disgusting.

Guest tbutera2112
best was around thanksgiving when they had turkey, mashed potatoes, and gravy....and mexican pizzas were the shit too....my school had pizza everyday also...depended on which day as to which pizza it was...papa johns, donatos, and classic were the 3