Illegal exhuast work?

DSM1290

I have a 96 ford taurus with no cats on it. And i need a pipe welded in on the back side of the motor. It's not just a straight pipe it's got some funky bends to it. That's why i can't do it myself or find anyone i know to do it. Does anyone on here know of someone that can do it for a reasonable price? Thanks for any help.

Madhatter will NOT work on a car without cats, they wont even pick it up if they know it deosnt have a cat and if you dont tell them they will set it back down in soon as they see it.

guess they like me better or something? ive had 3 cars done by them and know a few friends that have as well. :confused:

guess they like me better or something? ive had 3 cars done by them and know a few friends that have as well. :confused:

Perhaps something about you and your friends let them know without a doubt that you are not undercover for the EPA while I look questionable, like I could be trying to bust them. Who knows, the 2 times I have been there they refused, in fact the 2nd time I went is when they told me about SOLO which I have used without problems, they didnt even say anything on the first car I took there.