Junkies 1 year b-day party!

gixxie750

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good fucking time !!! GREAT bunch of folks !

Brandon loaned me some wheels, They tolerated my nonconformist attitude. Burned up some shit in the bomb fire. I don't drink, but I DID LAST NIGHT !!

I Knew noone, but BS'd with EVERYONE, EVERYONE. There's alot of comrodery goin on with this group. Refreshing to talk to some Like minded folks. not a Asshole or bully in the bunch !! If there was, I would have took my eye and hit them RIGHT IN THE FIST WITH IT ! :eek:

I got there at 8pm and left at 1:30am. Got to bed at 3am and back to work at 6. I'm wiped.

It was obvious we all have cabin fever , standing in the garage , and around a bomb fire, Just to hang with other riders, and talk about our passion. It was a much needed night for me !

Thanks Guys and gals. :D

Oh yea, even the women's were nice and spoke to me !! LOL

Who was wrestling???haha

Hahaha, you guys were killin me! After your first incident was the best... you guys were all huggin and sayin how awesome it was...as I'm watching this, I see you guys tense up again shakin hands... next thing you know, BAM! onto the table.HAhahahaah:D

Ragin'!