Where can I get my wife knee high boots with a low heel?

vitamincj

This is not a joke. I'm getting pretty desperate. It's Christmas present crunch time. My wife wants knee high boots with no heel or a low heel. I ordered some from Zappos.com but they do not fit tight around the ankle or calf so they don't look right. My wife is petite (5'2" 110ish). I have asked her to hit the weights to try and bulk up but that didn't go over well. Does anybody know a local place that has decent quality leather boots <$400 where I could have my wife try on the boots before buying? A specialty shoe store or something? Anything down on campus with a largeish selection? Already been to Macy's, Nordstroms, DSW type places. I really don't want to have these Zappo's boots tailored but that is an option if someone knows of a place that does nice shoe repair/ tailoring.

Maybe I should just get her some Crocs?

CJ

• Upvote 1

i read the topic of this thread four times just to realize..."i heart cr" for reasons like this.

I understood what the title said just fine. I'm not sure what the fuck are you trying to imply here though. :confused:

I was going to say DSW, that place is huge. It's kind of a gamble, but worth a try, they have a huge selection overall.

Guest tbutera2112

i love how everyones saying dsw and someone said macys even though in the OP he said he already tried both places...lol failure

OP, theres a boot store at eastland right near spencers that may have something....me and my girl walked by it the other day but idk the name...it looked expensive so we just walked by lol

pics of wife? it may help us select the proper boot :D

Full body or just foot and calf? :)

Thanks to everyone for all the suggestions.

I didn't know Wildman's ZZ boots was still in business. I see they have a spot on Hamilton but it doesn't have ZZ boots in the name anymore??? I may check it out. We will probably hit the malls as well to see if there are any small stores that we have missed. I am sure the malls won't be busy. ;)

CJ

I understood what the title said just fine. I'm not sure what the fuck are you trying to imply here though. :confused:

I was going to say DSW, that place is huge. It's kind of a gamble, but worth a try, they have a huge selection overall.

whoa...easy sunshine...relax. i was saying i like cr for reasons like this. who would of thought that you would find a topic titled "Where can i get my wife knee high boots with a low heel" on a local racing forum? i understood the title too, i just smiled a little each time i read it.

tom

Score! We went back to Easton with the intent to hit every store there that has shoes. Ended up finding two pairs of boots she liked at Nordstroms! I suspect they were overlooked because of price last time. One was a pair of UGG boots that were nice but had a stupid UGG plate on the heel. :confused: I am not a big fan of free advertising when I am paying for the product in the first place. So...got some Aquatalia boots instead. The pretty young sales lady that waited on us thought I was giving her the googley eyes I believe. She gave me a polite smile that I took to mean she was not interested. I thought it was funny. I was there with my wife and just wanted to get some boots and outta there. Plus she was totally not my type. :gtfo:

Thanks to everyone that helped out with suggestions and PM's! I really appreciate it. It should be a very merry Christmas for me!:bangbang:

CJ

Get some J Simpsons...one of my Xmas gifts here....3 pair one gift

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/bixsman/shoe.jpg

I know what your saying here is that you bought 3 pairs of heels FOR YOUR WIFE. But the way its worded sounds like you got them as a christmas gift. Putty I didnt know you enjoy womens fashion so much.