Loking for an auto mechanic job

criitter7

Guest tbutera2112
Do it so you can get me sweet deals at MAG

theres already someone here that works at MAG...wait until you make a thread about buying a part, then he will pop up in it and tell you he coulda saved you money, after you already installed it :) lol ask me how i know

Guest Removed
less talk about creds gay audi and more about how i can get into MAG...

since someone on here went ahead and told my employer that i was looking.

i agree audis are gay...and so is cred. but, pm nos50 on the vw shit.

and who here works with you to tell?

Dick Masheter Ford is looking for a flat rate tech in the Quick Lane where I work for the month.

Do I recommend it? No.

Would I take it if I needed money? Yes.

You will work for some dickheads. But the guy who just went flat rate and is looking to move next door, who you would replace, is getting some good hours in as of late.

I am Parts Manager at BMW/Mini Rolls-Royce. http://www.magcars.com/Pages/Page.cfm?pageid=107690&pagetype=12&featureid=-1 Once you've filled it out let me know and I will get with Stan to have him pull it.Shoot me some contact info on PM.I was Parts Mgr at Lexus for 7 years and posted on a Lexus site about getting a guy a part # he couldn't find.The Moderators jumped ALL over me and threatened to ban me cause I wasn't an approved sponsor.That's why I stay quiet and don't really offer help.

Guest Removed
I am Parts Manager at BMW/Mini Rolls-Royce. http://www.magcars.com/Pages/Page.cfm?pageid=107690&pagetype=12&featureid=-1 Once you've filled it out let me know and I will get with Stan to have him pull it.Shoot me some contact info on PM.I was Parts Mgr at Lexus for 7 years and posted on a Lexus site about getting a guy a part # he couldn't find.The Moderators jumped ALL over me and threatened to ban me cause I wasn't an approved sponsor.That's why I stay quiet and don't really offer help.

im sure you wont have that issue here...i wouldlike to find all the dealer guys on here that want to help others members out. im sure not to many here will be ordering $2500 floor mats for a rolls ;). but still, when i need BMW/Mini Rolls-Royce parts. i need your number and extension number in my pm box if you would please.

• 2 weeks later...