If Jeff and Rob were in the same room...

V8 Beast

If Jeff and Rob were in the same room  

103 members have voted

1. 1. If Jeff and Rob were in the same room

• They would fight to the death
    • Make out because the fights are to hide their love for each other
    • They'd bitch at each other like two old ladies at a bridge party
    • Have a hardcore staring match until someone admits defeat in the form of blinking
    • I have less than a 0% interest in either of them.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

remember you said that

ok here goes.

i call it as i see it! jeff posts in my threads, they get locked, and then removed from view! i post a tech thread on dynos, how they work, and why and when to use which one, jeff whines, and its removed. i post a monthly flier up, and shit storm begins from having a pic of a car they did, with the word engine swap on the same page. yep deleted. jeff was warned about staying out of other sponsor's threads in dyno brians thread even., and kept doing it in mine. so who is getting the the favoritism here?

but jeff posts a thread , which was kind of open topic. i post my experience in there, and i get told i dont know what im talking about.

Hell, how many time did i say randy tunes the TT vette for jegs? Nope, i still have no idea what im talking about!

yes we both post under handed digs at each other. BUT, i get accused of it, even when im not doing it.and i dont start threads tossing under handed digs at other sponsors either.(im sure those threads are still there, so dont tell me you didnt) which makes a headache for all the admins and mods here...

Take this post, replace all Jeff's with Rob's, and you have the exact same argument he does...

There needs to be some sort of competition between you guys (note I did not say shops), thats the only way this shit will be even worth reading. I mean if your gonna clutter the board with bickering and subliminal shots, at least make it interesting for the rest of us who don't give a fuck why you have beef in the first place.

Guest Removed
There needs to be some sort of competition between you guys (note I did not say shops), thats the only way this shit will be even worth reading. I mean if your gonna clutter the board with bickering and subliminal shots, at least make it interesting for the rest of us who don't give a fuck why you have beef in the first place.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/100_3651-1.jpg

there ..im bashing another sponsor.

i'll toss mo at you while you do it

Well I see the tables have turned my good sir, but I am not close to being out. I come at you on the pitbike, full speed, hit a miscellaneous object, and kamikaze myself at you. I will be yelling "JIHAD VIRGINS" at you as I fly through the air, putting you in a situation where you will be so shocked that you will not be able to move, and allowing my airborne attack to work to its fullest.

/Alex

Well I see the tables have turned my good sir, but I am not close to being out. I come at you on the pitbike, full speed, hit a miscellaneous object, and kamikaze myself at you. I will be yelling "JIHAD VIRGINS" at you as I fly through the air, putting you in a situation where you will be so shocked that you will not be able to move, and allowing my airborne attack to work to its fullest.

/Alex

So..... you are going to run into the Garage Door too???

:confused:

KillJoy

Purpose of this thread?

To scare of customers. The bull shit is exactly that. If I did not already know Jeff and Rob I would be skid dish of getting work done at ether.

I've know Rob for a long time when I had my First Mustang. It was a POS but rob hooked me up with all kinds of free advice and helped me trouble shoot it.

I've done tons of business with IPS and they have always treated me damn well .

Eather agree to disagree and walk away or build 2 shop cars and race them. I'm not talking Jeff get Marks car and Rob get someone from ohiodrags. I mean build something reasonable and show off your work and something that a customer could do reasonably. But hey that would be constructive.

Guest tbutera2112
To scare of customers. The bull shit is exactly that. If I did not already know Jeff and Rob I would be skid dish of getting work done at ether.

I've know Rob for a long time when I had my First Mustang. It was a POS but rob hooked me up with all kinds of free advice and helped me trouble shoot it.

I've done tons of business with IPS and they have always treated me damn well .

Eather agree to disagree and walk away or build 2 shop cars and race them. I'm not talking Jeff get Marks car and Rob get someone from ohiodrags. I mean build something reasonable and show off your work and something that a customer could do reasonably. But hey that would be constructive.

IPS would just throw 200k into a corvette and run 8s

rob hasnt even been open a year yet, theres no way he can compete dollar for dollar against IPS

IPS would just throw 200k into a corvette and run 8s

rob hasnt even been open a year yet, theres no way he can compete dollar for dollar against IPS

You could always put a dollar limit on it. All purchases must be verifiable (via a receipt or copy of of the ad for used parts). You could say no "freebies" and whatever other stipulations both parties agreed upon.

Ofcoarse now it's starting to sound like JPs old challenges to IPS, and they never got taken up on as far as I know.

In all honesty I doubt it would actually settle anything, but it would be cool anyways.