If Jeff and Rob were in the same room...

V8 Beast

If Jeff and Rob were in the same room  

103 members have voted

1. 1. If Jeff and Rob were in the same room

• They would fight to the death
    • Make out because the fights are to hide their love for each other
    • They'd bitch at each other like two old ladies at a bridge party
    • Have a hardcore staring match until someone admits defeat in the form of blinking
    • I have less than a 0% interest in either of them.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh me mean like this

real professional there huh!

and i posted a phone number? is that what that pic has in it?. i posted a pic of my caller ID. On a private forum. just like when i post my shop number on this internet, and one of your nutt swingers and goes and posts it on CL. so " you can all have a laugh".:rolleyes: please. Kind of like you trying to tell me what my tuner has and hasnt done. real professional there buddie. do i really need to go back and dig up your UN-professional posts from here?

You can call me unprofessional, after you deal with me as a customer of mine (which we all know that wont happen). thats some where i dont lack boy.Cause customer service, is some where i dont lack. which you have already provin yourself there brandon, is one of your downfall's.

Originally Posted by Mr. Wright http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif

Or maybe an adult trying to talk to another adult with proper context.

Posting someones number on the internet..."wonder what i could do with this" just exemplifies the professional tone, and attitude at Gearheadz automotive has.

-Regards

Regards & Happy Holidays

The problem is this:

As sponsors, both of you have approached me with your concerns about the other, specifically Rob and Jeff. So in all fairness, I delete a thread, lock it, or move it to appease one or the other and ask them to take it to PMs. Then I get caught in the middle, with the other pointing their finger at me and accusing me of favoritism. So much for trying to help. And yes, when either of you run your mouth about me, it does get back to me with a quick fashion. But I still try to render assistance although I get pinned as the bad guy.

So, you guys are more than welcome to have it out in this thread. Why? Because no matter how much I cater to your requests and remove/edit threads, you two continuously pick at each other with these shitty little quips. Granted, you usually refrain from doing now in the other's respective thread, but generally choose to shit on the other in someone else's thread.

Just because the two of you run a business does not make you a businessman nor a professional. Your actions speak on the latter, and those leave a lot to be desired. I don't really care anymore, I can't make either of you quit picking at the other, so have a good time. Part of your customer base is watching.

The problem is this:

As sponsors, both of you have approached me with your concerns about the other, specifically Rob and Jeff. So in all fairness, I delete a thread, lock it, or move it to appease one or the other and ask them to take it to PMs. Then I get caught in the middle, with the other pointing their finger at me and accusing me of favoritism. So much for trying to help. And yes, when either of you run your mouth about me, it does get back to me with a quick fashion. But I still try to render assistance although I get pinned as the bad guy.

So, you guys are more than welcome to have it out in this thread. Why? Because no matter how much I cater to your requests and remove/edit threads, you two continuously pick at each other with these shitty little quips. Granted, you usually refrain from doing now in the other's respective thread, but generally choose to shit on the other in someone else's thread.

Just because the two of you run a business does not make you a businessman nor a professional. Your actions speak on the latter, and those leave a lot to be desired. I don't really care anymore, I can't make either of you quit picking at the other, so have a good time. Part of your customer base is watching.

Quoted becasue it needs to be said again...

The problem is this:

DANGER BAD MOD!

The problem is this:

You are the bad guy. I heard you started this whole feud just for fun, douche.

Does it get back to you when I run my mouth? I really watch who I say it to :D You know I love you.

I know when :D

DANGER BAD MOD!

MOOD

You are the bad guy. I heard you started this whole feud just for fun, douche.

Maybe it woulda been better off that way.

This Post becomes quite funny when you add BOING! to the end of it.

:D

KillJoy

You want my weiner?