If Jeff and Rob were in the same room...

V8 Beast

If Jeff and Rob were in the same room  

103 members have voted

1. 1. If Jeff and Rob were in the same room

• They would fight to the death
    • Make out because the fights are to hide their love for each other
    • They'd bitch at each other like two old ladies at a bridge party
    • Have a hardcore staring match until someone admits defeat in the form of blinking
    • I have less than a 0% interest in either of them.

The problem is this:

As sponsors, both of you have approached me with your concerns about the other, specifically Rob and Jeff. So in all fairness, I delete a thread, lock it, or move it to appease one or the other and ask them to take it to PMs. Then I get caught in the middle, with the other pointing their finger at me and accusing me of favoritism. So much for trying to help. And yes, when either of you run your mouth about me, it does get back to me with a quick fashion. But I still try to render assistance although I get pinned as the bad guy.

So, you guys are more than welcome to have it out in this thread. Why? Because no matter how much I cater to your requests and remove/edit threads, you two continuously pick at each other with these shitty little quips. Granted, you usually refrain from doing now in the other's respective thread, but generally choose to shit on the other in someone else's thread.

Just because the two of you run a business does not make you a businessman nor a professional. Your actions speak on the latter, and those leave a lot to be desired. I don't really care anymore, I can't make either of you quit picking at the other, so have a good time. Part of your customer base is watching.

You are a homosexual.

I hope...

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii206/mrflamingo22/WHIP.gif

I used to strip actually, funny story....anyways. i think that the shenanigans going on between both shops makes them both look like fucking jokes....its called the high road guys, try it sometime....

I used to strip actually, funny story....anyways. i think that the shenanigans going on between both shops makes them both look like fucking jokes....its called the high road guys, try it sometime....

I'm going to start a lawn care/snow removal business just so I can harass you.

I"ll undercut you both my 50% just to get your goat.

and you'll be riding around on some glossy black imported mower trying not to look gay, while Eric and I are mowing lawns and taking names.:rolleyes:

this is going nowhere, i suck at the interwebs

and you'll be riding around on some glossy black imported mower trying not to look gay, while Eric and I are mowing lawns and taking names.:rolleyes:

this is going nowhere, i suck at the interwebs

http://cache.gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2008/03/solar-lawnmower.jpg

I'm going to stop acting gay on here because I'm not sure if people are joking anymore. I'm starting to wonder if CR has homo parties followed by road head 40 rolls and facials at 150+mph :wtf:

but we've done it together, why not just make a massive moving orgy out of it? ;)

Guest Removed
To let them vent their frustrations.

remember you said that

I started this thread for the exact reason Anthony stated. Rob claimimg we delete his stuff but not Jeffs.. followed by Jeff claiming we show favoritism towards Rob. No more babysitting... Have at it.

ok here goes.

i call it as i see it! jeff posts in my threads, they get locked, and then removed from view! i post a tech thread on dynos, how they work, and why and when to use which one, jeff whines, and its removed. i post a monthly flier up, and shit storm begins from having a pic of a car they did, with the word engine swap on the same page. yep deleted. jeff was warned about staying out of other sponsor's threads in dyno brians thread even., and kept doing it in mine. so who is getting the the favoritism here?

but jeff posts a thread , which was kind of open topic. i post my experience in there, and i get told i dont know what im talking about.

Hell, how many time did i say randy tunes the TT vette for jegs? Nope, i still have no idea what im talking about!

yes we both post under handed digs at each other. BUT, i get accused of it, even when im not doing it.and i dont start threads tossing under handed digs at other sponsors either.(im sure those threads are still there, so dont tell me you didnt) which makes a headache for all the admins and mods here (cause i have to hear about it). hell dana agreed with jeff, and she got a infaction for doing so. hell dana got banned for doing what a admin and CPD told her to do. that basiclly cut one of my arms off on helping people from this forum. but oh well, i can handle it. im not the one calling anthonys cell phone and pming all the admins when jeff makes a post.

AND WHAT THE FUCK IS UP THIS LAST PAGE OF GAY, AND HOMOSEXUAL LOVE?