Bengals WR Chris Henry killed in car accident

LJ

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why take the death of someone you dont know so personally that you search google and post a multiple paragraph response??? He was still at the beginning of his life and not everyone on this planet learns things the easy way.

Turning his life a round means in the process.... To be able to turn your life around you have to have made mistakes in the past. No one is saying he was a saint, they are saying its a shame he died before he got a chance to grow and become a better person. I take offense to your post for the sheer fact that you put all that time an energy into being negative (which you would think I should be used to since half the board does it). Yes the dude blew a chance that many would dream of. Yes he made dumb mistakes.. Its all over now.

RIP

By far the best post in this thread. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Ochocinco said he's wearing Henry's Jersey #15 Sunday, and he doesn't care how much Goodell fines him. Goodell will show he is a complete FAG if he fines him. The only thug in the NFL right now is Roger Goodell. It's clear to me Chris's teammates liked him, that's pretty clear to me, Palmer was said to be pretty close to him. Everyone has done shit in the past that was dumb, myself included, I've been yanked out of a car at gun point by officers. I'm pretty responsible now. Chris was growing up and had a family, if you have no empathy for his kids at the very least, you have no soul. This goes for anyone you hear that has died before their time, sports star or average Joe.

Agreed. There are some things that you make an acception for and this is a big one. Especially when you think about how close Chad and Chris were.

I disagree with a lot of you, but won't make a fight of it

If i were one of his teammates, you'd probably hear me saying, "he was a good kid....he was turning his life around."

As...it's the only nice thing I could say

But good for Ocho Cinco. I love Chad.

• Upvote 1

I disagree with a lot of you, but won't make a fight of it

If i were one of his teammates, you'd probably hear me saying, "he was a good kid....he was turning his life around."

As...it's the only nice thing I could say

But good for Ocho Cinco. I love Chad.

+ Rep and appreciated.