Bengals WR Chris Henry killed in car accident

LJ

Cliffs: Got in fight with fiancee

fiancee took off in truck

Chris Henry jumped in back of truck

Chris Henry fell out the back of the truck

In hospital in critical condition

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/nfl/wires/12/16/2020.ap.fbn.bengals.henry.2nd.ld.writethru.0308/

Edited by LJ

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
here we go again...in 8 hours the story is going to change to him only having a few cuts and scrapes, and he will be released from the hospital...there will be rumors that his fiance tried to run him over with the truck, and then 5 million bitches will start saying that he fucked them while he was engaged to her....same shit, different celeb, even less level of care

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Cincinnati Bengals receiver Chris Henry is "battling for his life" after falling out of the back of a pickup truck Wednesday during what police described as a domestic dispute with his fiancee.

FOXSports.com reported Henry was on life support, according to a source.

Yeah, doesn't look good.

Mike and Mike just reported he died at 6:36 am....

ESPn First Take also reporting this

Well is this self defense or Vehicular Homicide for the chic? I guess that's next.

Sad, I read he worked pretty hard to turn his life around to play ball again. RIP Chris. WHO DEY?!

Guest tbutera2112
Well is this self defense or Vehicular Homicide for the chic? I guess that's next.

Sad, I read he worked pretty hard to turn his life around to play ball again. RIP Chris. WHO DEY?!

i heard theyre going to charge her with his death

but i doubt it will stick...she will pull the self defense card, that she tried to escape and he jumped on the truck and she feared for her life so she threw him off