2000 Yamaha R6 ~$2300~

Ahmadi6490

Black and blue R6 with 16k on it. Have windshield not installed was waiting to get it tinted. Purrs like a kitten and shifts like an Audi. Good brakes and tires, front tire has less than 300 miles on it. Has a Yoshi pipe on it sounds great and it also has $50 R6 gel grips. Flush mount carbon fiber signals and Alpine Star handlebars. Could use a new paint job, typical fairing condition for a ten year old bike, just small imperfections. Small dent in gas tank no rust...I have another tank that's black instead of blue ready to be put on. Have title in hand all it needs is a gauge...previous one was stolen...just takes 3 screws to remove it.

Call/Text 614-394-4428...pm me your email for pics my computer is acting up.

Yupp I have it on CL as well...thought i'd offer it to you guys for a little less. I got a few extra parts for the bike too.

EDIT: Now that I look at the handlebars it's just a sticker that was put on really really good. Bike also has a brand new rectifier...installed by Iron Pony.

why do people care if bikes had been layed down, assuming the repairs were done correctly? never understood...its just some plastic

Not always just plastic. Forks can bend and people never catch it, subframes will do the same thing a lot of the time. Checking the forks requires using a dial indicator and you have to remove the forks to do so... most people look at them and say, yep look straight. Not that im saying your bike is fuckered up... just throwing it out there. Its not always just plastic mang

why do people care if bikes had been layed down, assuming the repairs were done correctly? never understood...its just some plastic

I care very much and would *probably* never buy one. I dont want to find out something was fooked up while doing 65mph on it.

your CL ad says it shifts like an Audi...

does this mean the transmission is broken?

I just spent $200 to make my Audi not shift like one.

Guest tbutera2112
I care very much and would *probably* never buy one. I dont want to find out something was fooked up while doing 65mph on it.

i understand a lot of people think like that...i was curious why though? i guess i just dont understand...if something is broke and then fixed, whats the harm?

Guest tbutera2112
Not always just plastic. Forks can bend and people never catch it, subframes will do the same thing a lot of the time. Checking the forks requires using a dial indicator and you have to remove the forks to do so... most people look at them and say, yep look straight. Not that im saying your bike is fuckered up... just throwing it out there. Its not always just plastic mang

thats the responce i was looking for....thanks for explaining it

i understand a lot of people think like that...i was curious why though? i guess i just dont understand...if something is broke and then fixed, whats the harm?

I'll Let people that want to buy wrecked shit, buy wrecked shit. I'll pay a few hundred extra for piece of mind and a higher resale value when I sell.

Not wrecked maybe layed down by previous owner...im guessing in garage or parking lot, there was just a few light rash marks on the plastics and a small dent in the gas tank. Nothing mechanically was damaged, only thing I had to do was buy a new rectifier because the original one went out. I shoulda said it shifts like a Porsche instead of an Audi...but you guys get the point it's a mechanically sound bike. 88lx5oh has ridden it and knows what i'm talking about...would make the perfect track bike like he said.