Shittiest Chrstmas Gift...

Main3s

I know the holidays and Christmas (For those who celebrate it) is suppose to be about the thought and giving rather then receiving, but we all know we look forward to cool gifts. But who has given or received just a shit gift for the holidays.

Maybe you mom put condoms in your stocking the year she thought you lost you virginity and wrote a long note about it and how you’re still her little boy.

Maybe you did something as a joke and it backfired. Something funny, obviously if your loved one died on X-mas or something tragic happened that would be shitty, but I’m trying to keep it upbeat. Sooo….

a couple years back before my grandma died she bought my cousins, my brother, and I the same green shirt in the wrong size. they were all very small, as we were all fully grown and these were probably for 10 year olds.

As a joke we all wore the shirt the rest of the day.

Guest Melanie

Oh god... lets see how many I can name...

My girl got a set of cheap windshield wipers last year and my friend from college got a giftcard from her bf at the time with no money on it. She didnt notice till see went to buy something after he broke up with her...

My mom got a dish drainer thing from my brother last year. I got nothing from someone.

FYI guys, never get a woman anything that relates to household chores. An iron is NEVER a good idea. Who wants to open cleaning supplies while your opening your Xbox?

Im sure I'll think of more.

Oh god... lets see how many I can name...

My girl got a set of cheap windshield wipers last year and my friend from college got a giftcard from her bf at the time with no money on it. She didnt notice till see went to buy something after he broke up with her...

My mom got a dish drainer thing from my brother last year. I got nothing from someone.

FYI guys, never get a woman anything that relates to household chores. An iron is NEVER a good idea. Who wants to open cleaning supplies while your opening your Xbox?

Im sure I'll think of more.

So I should take back your swiffer? :(

My grandma always gets them dollar lottery tickets every year just for fun for everyone and see who is lucky. Me being the ass that I am, put a fake winning $10,000 one from waterbed's and stuff in the middle of everything... My cousin is the one that got it and almost broke his neck jumping for joy over the couch, just to find out that it is fake after I told him... That was the last year my grandma bought lottery tickets...

i almost got my girl a snuggie for real....but i didnt know if they were junk or not lol

i got my g.f one. we passed by them christmas shopping for other family and she was like i want one....i looked at it and said "Really" then went on to saying yes. so i bought her one.

My grandma always gets them dollar lottery tickets every year just for fun for everyone and see who is lucky. Me being the ass that I am, put a fake winning $10,000 one from waterbed's and stuff in the middle of everything... My cousin is the one that got it and almost broke his neck jumping for joy over the couch, just to find out that it is fake after I told him... That was the last year my grandma bought lottery tickets...

I did that to my sister-in-law we let it for about 5 minutes until she read the back of the card. It crushed her. :lol: