Hook Up on tires

Nickey4271647545519

hmmmm i need tires for my oldsmobile cutlass ciera and it looks best with whitewalls haha, do they even still make those things lol

yeah the standard 3/4" . sadly the 2" whitewalls have been gone for about 6 years now. coaker tire carries them but have a monopoly on the market and wants your first born for a set of hoops.

yeah the standard 3/4" . sadly the 2" whitewalls have been gone for about 6 years now. coaker tire carries them but have a monopoly on the market and wants your first born for a set of hoops.

yea i dont need the huge whitewalls lol just the standard size. I havent really seen them anywhere so i thought they finally died out haha

Derek is Dave and Eugene still there too?

I just sell parts now although I can sometimes be persuaded (with large stacks of cash) to get my hands dirty :)

I price shopped derek on a set of tires for my van (becuase I'm that kind of asshole) and he still beat everyone in town by a decent stretch

your ok to get tires there just request andy put them on the other guys are probably ok too but I don't know any of them