Avatar 3D IMAX: Dec. 25th @ 850pm

Doc1647545523

Not a perfect movie, but a must-see. Beautiful visuals, never dull. The 2.5 hours fly by.

I'd highly recommend spending the extra and seeing it at the IMAX in 3-D. You'll thank me later. ;)

I enjoyed it in 3d as well. However if anyone has ever seen the 3d movies that they show in disneyworld/land, you will be biased forever on 3d movies. Those were the greatest 3d movies ever and if you ever get a chance to see them, they are awesome. I wish they would make a 3d movie like those mass released.

I enjoyed it in 3d as well. However if anyone has ever seen the 3d movies that they show in disneyworld/land, you will be biased forever on 3d movies. Those were the greatest 3d movies ever and if you ever get a chance to see them, they are awesome. I wish they would make a 3d movie like those mass released.

The Disney 3D Movies where amazing. Your 100% right. I hope to see avatar tonight. Im debating between IMAX and the RealD 3D showing. I read up on the RealD 3D and it seems kinda cool.