capital towing

wnaplay1647545503

pick up a project?

Its a project for sure. However my father in law has owned it since 71 and it has sat in his garage on markison for nearly 25 years. We built a pole barn at his house in pataskala last year so as a christmas present I had it towed out there. He was surprised to say the least. It made for an 8hr ordeal.

Guest tbutera2112
i cant tell if this was a positive review or not... you say thanks, but then you also say it took 8hours to move it....i would be steaming if it took them 8 hours to move my shit..

I started to tell the story and then decided that the car is where I wanted it so thats good enough for me. Nothing major happened other than the driver got stuck in traffic and was running a little late and then slid off the driveway when pulling out causing a few ruts in the yard and needing towed out himself. Thats the jist of it. The cars there and even though it was hard to hide the ruts, my father in law was surprised.