Heavy snow?

Doc1647545523

A little hard to believe, with it being 39 degrees right now in Delaware .....

but the National Weather Service has put a travel advisory out for Delaware and Union Counties, predicting 3-5" of snow beginning at 3 p.m. today and accumulating quickly. Columbus is only expected to get a couple of inches of snow overnight.

Any interest in some 4WD Olympics action for tonight in Delaware? :)

A little hard to believe, with it being 39 degrees right now in Delaware .....

but the National Weather Service has put a travel advisory out for Delaware and Union Counties, predicting 3-5" of snow beginning at 3 p.m. today and accumulating quickly. Columbus is only expected to get a couple of inches of snow overnight.

Any interest in some 4WD Olympics action for tonight in Delaware? :)

where at i'll bring a snowmobile and a tube:D

It's looking like a wash to me. I think Rob was right: the heavy stuff that was supposed to hit Delaware around 3 p.m. swung up to the north. All we have now is a light dusting on the ground, and it's snowing pretty weakly, no where near the rate it would have to snow to put 5" on the ground by 9 p.m. :(

Well, we're only a week into winter. I'm sure we'll have a good chance on an upcoming weekend.

Falling pretty good and already accumalating in Delaware for the last little bit. Norm's wrx is already muddy as hell from yesterday and I leave for St louis early in the morning. (in the 4x4 v6 rav, not the Supra :eek:) I think we might head out into it at some point but not till pretty late. Supposed to be even snowier north of delaware and marysville.

Yep, just a dusting that makes it slightly better looking than just wet grass. Hopefully it stays and temps keep cold so I don't have to wipe dog-feet as they come in from outside :o

It's looking like a wash to me. I think Rob was right: the heavy stuff that was supposed to hit Delaware around 3 p.m. swung up to the north. All we have now is a light dusting on the ground, and it's snowing pretty weakly, no where near the rate it would have to snow to put 5" on the ground by 9 p.m. :(

Well, we're only a week into winter. I'm sure we'll have a good chance on an upcoming weekend.