Why can't I find egg bagels?

Putty

Yeah, what? I buy them at kroger, not sure what goofy assed grocery stores you're going to. Jeez!!! Lenders FTW.

Lenders....EGG bagels. You get at Kroger? I personally drove to Geagle and Wal-Mart lastnight hunting and did not locate. I even asked for stock dude.

Walmart moved them to another section awhile back.

Where...sporting goods cause they aren't anywhere near the others. Why in the hell would they move one particular flavor elsewhere. I dont get this shit.

I got one of these for Christmas and it's changed my life. Every morning is happy breakfast time now.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41T4FEC7WAL._SL500_.jpg

Looks cool but where is the spot to cook the bacon? Everyone needs bacon for breakfast.

There's actually a mesh plate that goes on top of the egg (not pictured) where you can steam a piece of ham or something with it. I'd rather just use a normal pan if I'm going all out, this is just for a quick breakfast.

I have one of those flat hot grill plates that is pretty long. You can make eggs, bacon, and grill toast all on one surface. It is awesome and quick.

Egg bagels have been recalled due to the fact that there is an egg shortage and that is also why the price for a dozen eggs has gone up almost a whole dollar.

Is this serious or another joke cause...I'm stressing this.

Make your own Putty

Egg Bagels recipe

Ingredients:

4 medium eggs.

2 packets of yeast.

8 cups of flour.

2 cups of warm water.

¼ cup of salad oil.

1 tablespoon of salt.

1 tablespoon of sugar.

Preparation Instructions:

Mix together all of the ingredients, then knead for about ten minutes.

Place the mixture in a greased bowl; then cover and allow rise in warm spot for twenty minutes.

Once risen, punch down and divide into 30 pieces. Allow to rise for fifteen minutes.

Drop bagels in boiling water and boil for about three minutes, turning once.

Place on greased sheet and brush on egg yolk glaze.

Bake at 450°F for 20-25 minutes.

Damnit Putty, did you go to Kroger and look where I said? I told you they have them. Quit stressing out and go buy some damn bagels. If there is a egg bagel shortage, I'll sell you one of the packs I have in the freezer for $5. Sheesh!!!

Do it or I'm going to go to every kroger in Columbus and buy out their lenders egg bagels!