Suggestions for removing wing - local body shop?

10_penn

I am going after a cleaner, less-ricey look for my `06 Saturn ION Redline. I currently have the hi-rise aero spoiler. It's been on the car since I bought it in Aug 2006. It is in very good condition, with no scratches or dings anywhere.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/azn_ladie82/cars/DSC03079.jpg

I would prefer a trunk swap with a spoiler-less silver ION coupe (doesn't have to be a redline). I will sell it for very very cheap ~ $50 OBO plus the wing-less trunk in trade. If nobody bites on that, then if someone could suggest a local body shop to fill in and re-paint the holes, I'd go that route too.

Someone suggested (a while ago) to buy some plugs, in case I ever wanted to put the spoiler back on. But I just want to get rid of it. So, if anyone knows someone with a spoiler-less silver ION coupe, or can help me by referring a body shop to help out...

Thanks!

The piece that bolts on the back of the lid is just held on by a handful of torx head screws. The lock cylinder might also be different but you will have to change it regardless. I used a sedan lid on a coupe that I fixed about a year ago. I don't have any part numbers though.

look another redline lol... do u want a lowrise or just wingless? i whent from lowrise to wingless and i think it looks alright.. but glad to see another redline around here where edzactly do u live i havent seen any silver ones in c-bus. mines all blacked out wingless... ur on css.net or redlineforms.com also right?

yep, on both css and rlf. i want complete wing-less. i love a little south of columbus, in washington court house. there's a red redline down here as well, but he's not aware of what he drives... lol

what color is yours?