Dog Wash - wintertime?

zeitgeist57

We have a stinky Weimaraner that needs a wash, but with the weather so cold I can't do it outside anymore. She also sheds so much during the bath I would rather not have to deal with cleaning out the drain.

Outside of taking her to the groomer, is there an option aside from coin-op car washes that also have a room to do a dog wash? I swear i've seen them around town, but I can't remember where they were...

PetSpaw self service pet wash, located at 5656 Renner Rd. Hilliard, Oh

3 beautifully tiled Pet Wash Rooms with Stainless Steel Wash Tubs, table and chairs. Vet approved soaps and conditioners are supplied via the commercial kitchen grade spray handle and hose in each wash room. Towel dry, then use the onsite blow dryer to put the finishing touches on a clean and happy pet! In room meters take Cash, Visa, MasterCard

Renner and Hillard Rome, beside Meiers

Clay, if you decide to have someone else wash her at some point, you can take her to For Paws Grooming on Bethel. My g/f owns that place and said for $35-$40 she'd bathe, blow dry, brush out with curry brush and clean ears. Edited by Sully

Back when I lived in Reynoldsburg, the Pet Land / Pet Smart (whichever it is), had a wash the dog yourself facility. Wasn't too expensive. I'm sure other ones around town have it too; probably listed on their website.

My only issue was the dog was up at waste height, and he liked to rub his head on me...the dog left dryer than I was.

Back when I lived in Reynoldsburg, the Pet Land / Pet Smart (whichever it is), had a wash the dog yourself facility. Wasn't too expensive. I'm sure other ones around town have it too; probably listed on their website.

My only issue was the dog was up at waste height, and he liked to rub his head on me...the dog left dryer than I was.

The pet store on east broad by the target has an indoor wash too.