Is the red bull jump on tv?

Buckeye1647545503

Wind is the only factor. Speed and trajectory is just math. Stunts like this have ceased to really interest me since they have every factor calculated to the smallest detail.

I'll wait for the clip on Youtube.

Oh, and he might be a bit of a tool, but Pastrana is a better driver than Block. Even the CEO of Vermont Sportscar admits it.

Guest JCroz91
Wind is the only factor. Speed and trajectory is just math. Stunts like this have ceased to really interest me since they have every factor calculated to the smallest detail.

I'll wait for the clip on Youtube.

Oh, and he might be a bit of a tool, but Pastrana is a better driver than Block. Even the CEO of Vermont Sportscar admits it.

idk whos better but they are both rediculus! but maybe if we got paid and were giving free cars to go and wreck we might be that good as well.

I got $5 that says he hits water, (of course even if he does hit the boat , he still hits water

funny, because i bet a guy tonight $5 he'd fuck up, and we agreed he'd have to drive away. well, he landed it, but since i dont think he couldve really driven it after that impact, we just decided to call it a draw. i didnt see all the prejump shit and thought he was jumping onto an open barge that he had to stop on...i didnt realize he was basically landing in a walled off area. lame.