Oh, Cincinnati...

excell

Not saying UC was going to beat Florida but they wouldn't have the same clout they do now if they played some one like Boise State on their turf in the cold.

The fact that their leader (Kelly) jumped ship I'm sure doesn't help either. However it was a sound beating. Just glad it wasn't OSU this time.

Just think, UC was seconds away from going to the title game against Alabama. :o I almost wish it would have happened, just to prove that College Football needs a playoff. No fucking way was/is UC the #3 team. I think OSU would beat them without a problem, too. They surely won't get nearly as much respect next year in the polls...

Just think, UC was seconds away from going to the title game against Alabama. :o I almost wish it would have happened, just to prove that College Football needs a playoff. No fucking way was/is UC the #3 team. I think OSU would beat them without a problem, too. They surely won't get nearly as much respect next year in the polls...

Yup, dare I start to go on about the college playoff again. JK.

Cincinnati did not step up to the plate. Did they have an actual shot at beating Florida? No, but I think that they could have at least made it a closer game. There were too many distractions leading up to this game. Now, I'm not trying to make excuse for how they played, because they played terribly, but you have to admit, there was a lot on their plate. They lost their head coach in a terribly timed way, their interim coach accepted a head coaching job not a week after Kelly left and cold care less about how the Sugar Bowl ended up, and their new head coach couldn't step in until next season. They definitely were not prepared at all for this game. Again, I'm not saying they would have won, but I was hoping for more of a fight.

Plus, when Tebow decides to play like Tebow again.... you can't really stop him. Over 500 total yards? Really?

And do you really think OSU or any other team would have actually had a better chance of beating them? I think almost anyone they played would have lost, minus one or two teams.

I think cry baby Tebow and his team would get killed by OSU or any other big ten team in the cold. They get so much press about how good they are blah blah blah when are we going to see an SEC team play in less than 40 degree weather? Oh wait when they go to the NFL.

I think cry baby Tebow and his team would get killed by OSU or any other big ten team in the cold. They get so much press about how good they are blah blah blah when are we going to see an SEC team play in less than 40 degree weather? Oh wait when they go to the NFL.

foolish post.

And do you really think OSU or any other team would have actually had a better chance of beating them?

Yes. Any team with a real defense would have had an infinitely greater shot than Cincinnati did.

I think OSU-UF would have been pretty similar to Bama-UF.