Tire Questions

Fubar231

So i got some rims im going to be puttin on this summer, and the fronts are 8"'s and rears are 9.5"'s and i was wondering if i can fit 245/275's on there? I know theyll clear everything on the inside because people use wider tires than this on the stock setup, but im wondernig how bad will the tire wall squish be?

only reason im asking is cause

245mm = 9.6 inchs (Front rims are 8")

275mm = 10.8 inchs (Rears are 9.5")

Any input would be nice.

Well you didn't give the rim diameter, but we do that on f-bodys all the time.

There 17x8's and 17x9.5's.

I planned on getting the Nitto 555R's cause i can get matching front and rears. Plus there cheap-er tires and thats helps my budget a little more, plus i dont think my car has anywhere near enough power to need MT ET streets.

The fronts would be 245/45/17's and rears would be 275/40/17's.

There 17x8's and 17x9.5's.

I planned on getting the Nitto 555R's cause i can get matching front and rears. Plus there cheap-er tires and thats helps my budget a little more, plus i dont think my car has anywhere near enough power to need MT ET streets.

The fronts would be 245/45/17's and rears would be 275/40/17's.

You'll be fine. Thats what I'd run.

Good shit. I wasnt sure if there would be a big squish or the tire wall or what with that, but as long as theyll seal properly and not be too big and look goofy sounds good to me. Now the damn weather needs to warm up so i can get rid of these ugly ass rims and 15,000+ mile all seasons.

dave is full time at oreillys now in westerville.

gimme a call on the nittos, I'll be the cheapest around guaranteed. also remember nittos run a little on the skinny side.. maybe go 275-40 and 315-35 if they'll clear.

they'd fit on the rims with a little buldge

I was reading this thread then my son looked over and screamed.. Thats the guy that took my AC130! :lol:

Hahaha! I remember that. We were playin hardcore tdm on wasteland and i was like whos ac130 is this, no response. Whos ac130 is this? no response. whatever im taking it, thank you whosever it is hahaha.