WTB: Compant Handgun

Bam

Looking to keep it around $400 or less, prefer 9mm as well.

The Springfield XD Sub-Compact is on sale for $419 this month, so if I don't find something in a few weeks I'll probably pick that up. Anyone have one that can comment?

Interested in Glocks as well, really pretty open but definitely want something I can carry.

Thanks

Edited by Bam
Can someone please fix my title to "Compact"?

M&P

;)

the $419 model is the full size 4". the sub-compact is $459...i think you'd be happier to spend the extra $40 and get the M&P. i used to have the XD S/C and wasnt very impressed with it

i had the g26 too, but never got a chance to shoot it before i sold it...the bump in the grip irritated my hand after playing with it for a few days, which is why i sold it

M&P

;)

the $419 model is the full size 4". the sub-compact is $459...i think you'd be happier to spend the extra $40 and get the M&P. i used to have the XD S/C and wasnt very impressed with it

i had the g26 too, but never got a chance to shoot it before i sold it...the bump in the grip irritated my hand after playing with it for a few days, which is why i sold it

No...I think its $419...from Vances website...1st page.

XD SUB-COMPACT

9MM OR 40 S&W

$419.99

3” Barrel

• Black

• Holster & Mag

Pouch

And which M&P? There is a $499, $549, and $699, all are more than I want to spend right now though.

No...I think its $419...from Vances website...1st page.

XD SUB-COMPACT

9MM OR 40 S&W

$419.99

3” Barrel

• Black

• Holster & Mag

Pouch

And which M&P? There is a $499, $549, and $699, all are more than I want to spend right now though.

ah. i see it now on the 1st page. the 2nd page is the silver slide.

i guess they dont list the compact without the CT grips there. the full size is $499, and i doubt the compact would be more. i think my compact was the same price as the full size when i got it.

but the XD just didnt feel right in my hand. i guess its all personal preferance. i pulled the trigger and it went bang, so it did was it was supposed to do, i just didnt like the feel of it.

maybe thats why i like the M&P, is because it has the interchangable grips. i heard the new XD-M has that as well, but i think those are a little more expensive then the XDs

I have a Taurus PT 111 Millennium Pro Id be willing to part with. Compact and 9mm. $300

Pics? Details on what all it comes with and how old is it/how many rounds have been through it?

You won't get a used Glock for the sub $400 realm. I won't go into putting a price on your life, but I've shot/own all the weapons stated above. The M&P is very ergonomic to most shooters, only thing I had an issue with on the XD was the finish on the slide, and Glocks speak for themselves. I've heard people bitch about the Glock grips, in which I've never had an issue with. If you don't have soft girly hands, it shouldn't bother you. My new love is the SIG 220 and the 229. Don't bother looking unless you want to spend atleast $750+, but you'll blow out a silver dollar within the 25 meter realm.

You won't get a used Glock for the sub $400 realm. I won't go into putting a price on your life, but I've shot/own all the weapons stated above. The M&P is very ergonomic to most shooters, only thing I had an issue with on the XD was the finish on the slide, and Glocks speak for themselves. I've heard people bitch about the Glock grips, in which I've never had an issue with. If you don't have soft girly hands, it shouldn't bother you. My new love is the SIG 220 and the 229. Don't bother looking unless you want to spend atleast $750+, but you'll blow out a silver dollar within the 25 meter realm.

Dont speak so fast, i scooped up my G26 from a member on this board for 300$ with one mag. Gun works great. I HATED the grip on the g17 but for some reason the g26 fits my hand nicely. My brother just got a xd9 subcompact for xmas (from me), nice gun but felt a bit 'top heavy' compared to my glock.

Dont speak so fast, i scooped up my G26 from a member on this board for 300$ with one mag. Gun works great. I HATED the grip on the g17 but for some reason the g26 fits my hand nicely. My brother just got a xd9 subcompact for xmas (from me), nice gun but felt a bit 'top heavy' compared to my glock.

Wanna sell it? ;)

wow. thats a steal. i think i sold my g26 on here with a holster i won in a raffle for $500. but i dont think mine had been shot. i bought it at the gun show, and the guy said he had to sell it used since he took it in that day, but the guy he got it off of said he hadnt shot it. it didnt look like he had either.

Wanna sell it? ;)

Ha, sorry man I'll be keeping this gun for a long time. I actually thought about buying a slightly larger Glock 9m (g17 i think?) b/c they could both fire the same magazine. Either way, i'll be holding onto the g26 for a while.

You got a one in a million on that behalf. I wouldn't sell any of my Glocks for anything less than $400, because they're worth every penny at that price. Don't get me wrong, I picked up a Springfield M1A with about 100 rounds shot through it for $800. Right time and right place always work out. Speaking of Glocks G36 > ;) Can never go wrong with a slim .45ACP.