Roto rooter A++

TurboRust

I called them about 7:15pm today(sunday) to see if they had any remedy to my situation of having grout stuck in a shower drain trap... they said free estimate, no special weekend pricing, and we can be out there in the next 2 hrs... long story short, dude came out and worked on it for about an hr and half with this huge ass auger and got all the shit broke free so I could finally use the shower after our 8 month bathroom remodel.

cost me about 250 bucks with tax, but better than tearing up all the brand new floor, shower, and tile.

thanks akula for the recomendation

Could I get contact info for this guy? I'm actually going through a main sewer line issue right now...already left a msg with Drain Busters.

EDIT: NM. I saw the link with his number. Just called him...

Edited by zeitgeist57

I used them before...worthless scam artists is all I got.

Sewer line kept backing up at the rental property. They would come out, "fixed" it for several months the first time, then 2 days the next.

Hire some REAL professionals, and found the real reason - I had tree roots, but they were using such a small bit that it was just clearing a small path around the roots to free up the line, that quickly re-clogged. Nice.

These guys did a bore with a REAL auger bit (and auger), did a camera inspection with DVD for LESS than what Roto Rooter charged. Fuck that rip-off company. The guys who actually fixed the problem even asked about the auger Roto Rooter used, and specifically said if I ever hire someone again that doesn't come in with a machine at least the size as theirs, to not let them through the door, as there is no way they could fix the problem correctly.

Is this the Ray Hughes guy someone recommended in the other thread?

no i was in contact with him, and he was supposed to call a friend and get back to me, but never did.. his last recommendation was to tear up the floor/shower