"The North Face" Jacket Crew

zeitgeist57

Fuck the jacket, I have the North Face truck!

That said, whomever ordered these trucks new were retarded...very expensive option that didn't give you much (only came on loaded trucks, and gave you different color leather seats and door panels with North Face badging, white face gauges with North Face logo, Z-71 badge delete, two small outside North Face badges on the outside C-pillars, a "Water Duffalo" bag, and two Avalanche specific back packs that attach to the rear of the front seats, and North Face badge on front floor mats). Oh, and the NFE option = no heated seats. :( Cool option to have in the used market where it didn't really add much to the resale value. :)

I'm looking to buy a Dodge 2500 Diesel Carhartt edition. Comes with a 6" lift, 100 hp programmer, 40 inch boggers, tool box in the bed and a special tan gunrack in the rear window.

I have a mid 90s HH one peice ski suit, its awesome

Please tell me it's a bright neon color! :bangbang:

I have a north face backpack I got at the beginning of college (so it's ~9 years old now) that's a champ. I used it all through college and still use it relatively often. I also use it as my (hiking) day pack. I don't have any of their clothes though. They make good stuff for the price, but not the best stuff.

I have a Helly Hansen shell, Spider coat, Descente pants. My spider coat and HH shell have seen better days. I need to send the shell in (life time warranty FTMFW) and retire the coat. I have a bunch of different base layers (almost all tops, don't need bottoms 99% of the time).

I'm looking to buy a Dodge 2500 Diesel Carhartt edition. Comes with a 6" lift, 100 hp programmer, 40 inch boggers, tool box in the bed and a special tan gunrack in the rear window.

or better yet why dont you go with the Hummer H3 yuppie edition. Comes with 24 inch chrome wheels, starbucks expresso maker in the cargo bay, and built in motorized dildos for driver and passenger to sit on. You prolly got 2 of them in the garage already.

or better yet why dont you go with the Hummer H3 yuppie edition. Comes with 24 inch chrome wheels, starbucks expresso maker in the cargo bay, and built in motorized dildos for driver and passenger to sit on. You prolly got 2 of them in the garage already.

win

I'm the furthest thing from yuppie you faggot.

• 2 weeks later...