Reptiles FS

Drewhop

So I guess its time for me to find these guys a new home. I dont need to get rid of them I just spend more time with my family and the reptiles get ignored more then they should.

So here is what I have.

3 Leopard Geckos all with aquariums. They are in 10 gallon aquariums with lids and already installed Under tank heaters..

Color Wise one is a Normal another is a Blizzard and the last is called a Mack super snow.

I will have pictures of all when i get home

Normal Gecko is 55 Dollars for complete setup.

Blizzard is 65 Dollars for complete setup

Mack Super Snow is 95 Dollars for complete setup.

Last but not least is my ball python. He is 100% Het for Ghost.

He was born July 4th 2009. He eats only frozen mice so he is happy and healthy and a great feeder.

For him and his complete setup I will part with him for 100 Dollars.

I will post current pictures of everything when I get home.

If you already have homes for the reptiles and do not need cages/aquariums I can lower some of the prices a bit.

Edited by Drewhop

Here are a few older pics but they look the same

Mack Snow Leapord Gecko

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n460/Drewhop1/Geckos/DecentPic.jpg

this is the

Blizzard Leopard Gecko

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n460/Drewhop1/BlizzardnewPic2.jpg

He is getting much larger now cause he was only a baby when we got him

Here is pic of our Normal Gecko. He is the oldest I would say about 3 years old

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n460/Drewhop1/Cross.jpg

Picture of the bearded dragon

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n460/Drewhop1/DSC02035.jpg

He is about 3-4 years old as well.

These pictures are not current I can take current pics tonight as well

Do you have the terrarium and accessories for the dragon? I'd be interested in a "turn-key" setup. Also, can a gecko and dragon live in the same environment?

Let me see what aquariums I have spare. Right now he is in a 120 Gallon aquarium. If I were to provide all lighting and decorations minus the aquarium I could do it for 100. If I throw in the 120 gallon aquarium it would be 220.

The lighting consists of a 36" UVB 10.0 Florescent light

1-150 watt basking light

1-75 watt red night time light.

The decorations are a a homemade basking platform that is about 26 inches long and his floor is regular ceramic tile.

The Bearded dragon will eat the gecko as soon as it moves. I would not recommend putting anything in with it. The beardies are not aggressive towards people but they are omnivores and will eat anything they can swallow.

I can also provide a list of what foods he likes as well as some foods to stay away from.

Howard has been misinformed the reptiles have only been up his ass. But he was drunk and got confused.

Are the geckos friendly? As in like should I even consider one if I have a 4 y/o that would like to hold him/whatever some of the time? Are the pretty content in the cage or do they like to get out or what? Sorry if these seem dumb, just never had a gecko.

Are the geckos friendly? As in like should I even consider one if I have a 4 y/o that would like to hold him/whatever some of the time? Are the pretty content in the cage or do they like to get out or what? Sorry if these seem dumb, just never had a gecko.

The two cheaper ones would not bite but they will squirm badly when held by a young kid. Leopard geckos will drop there tails if they are squeezed.

The more expensive gecko the Mack Super Snow (this is the breed) he is gentle. Calm as can be.

Honestly I wont lie I would not recommend for a young kid unless well supervised.

I can give you a huge amount of info on any of these reptiles and there care. If needed.

Update Bearded Dragon and Normal Leopard gecko pending

Snake price lowered to 90 for complete setup.

If you buy both the Blizzard leopard gecko and Mack super snow I will knock 20 dollars off and sell both for 140.

Mack Snow is awesome looking. I have two leo's would take in that one but it's a bit to much for me right now. (Not saying its a terrible price either)

Nice pets though cool collection! free bump.

Mack Snow is awesome looking. I have two leo's would take in that one but it's a bit to much for me right now. (Not saying its a terrible price either)

Nice pets though cool collection! free bump.

Out of all the geckos he is my favorite has the best personality. Not jumpy does not squirm very calm and never has a problem shedding. His only problem he wont chase crickets he waits for them.

Out of all the geckos he is my favorite has the best personality. Not jumpy does not squirm very calm and never has a problem shedding. His only problem he wont chase crickets he waits for them.

Very VERY common adult 'problem' though. Sounds like a great pet hopefully he goes to a great new home!

Bearded dragon has found a new home. Leopard geckos and ball python want some new friends.

10 Dollar discount if you can back up my driveway and not slide down when picking up the reptiles.....

• 3 weeks later...

Ok price drop for CR.

45 for normal

55 for blizzard

80 for Snow

80 For Ball python

10 Dollar discount for backing up driveway is no longer in effect the snow is gone lol.

If you buy everything I will make a even better deal and might just bring everything to you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...