CR poker tournament! 1-10-2010

Guest JCroz91

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JCroz91
Ok JCROZ Can you start a new thread with the info you want.... and then I will create the tourny called :

CR's Poker Tourny #3

well what time are we doing? i dont get off till 10. but i can have my dad just have me sit out a few hands if you want to start at 930 or something. let me know ill get it up. thought i think its getting late

well what time are we doing? i dont get off till 10. but i can have my dad just have me sit out a few hands if you want to start at 930 or something. let me know ill get it up. thought i think its getting late

Just do it at 10. Ill post info on Clevelandracing and we should have a few people from there as well.

I won $180 last night, then lost it all as fast as I won it grr. :doh:

Guest JCroz91
Just do it at 10. Ill post info on Clevelandracing and we should have a few people from there as well.

k i made a new thread. 10pm it is..

Ouch... I won 1k on Full Tilt last night... was up till 430 am though.

The bonus unlocks as you play.... fairly easy to unlock you have like 6 months or something... the dont want to just "give" you the deposit match though, it would be too easy to creat multiple accts and scam them.

Under cashier i think it is look at my bonus info or whatever its called and you will see how much of it you have unlocked. On Full Tilt it unlocks in increments of 10. On PS I think you have to earn the full thing to get it unlocked.

Guest JCroz91

The bonus unlocks as you play.... fairly easy to unlock you have like 6 months or something... the dont want to just "give" you the deposit match though, it would be too easy to creat multiple accts and scam them.

Under cashier i think it is look at my bonus info or whatever its called and you will see how much of it you have unlocked. On Full Tilt it unlocks in increments of 10. On PS I think you have to earn the full thing to get it unlocked.

thats the "full thing" how many bonus points is that?

Maybe its a good thing I lost it all otherwise I would have been up to 4am too lol. I only actually lost $20 thats what I intially depositited.

thats the "full thing" how many bonus points is that?

Read this:

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/bonus/

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/bonus/first-time-deposit-100/

Once you’ve made your deposit(s), you earn the bonus by playing on PokerStars and collecting the number of VPPs equal to 17 times the bonus amount. The bonus is released in $10 increments, each released into your account as you clear the needed VPPs (170 VPPs for every $10 increment). You have six months after your first deposit to earn all the VPPs needed to release your bonus.

Ok I will probably just register closer to the start up time just in case something comes up. The last tourney I played it had 4000 plus and it was a 11$ rebuy, I won a seat and made it to 180 with no reloading. I was worn out the next day it went half way thru the night 10k was 1st place I got like 80 bucks for being 180. I thought I was going to make the big bucks but all it takes is 1 bad hand or bad beat it was still fun.

Ok I will probably just register closer to the start up time just in case something comes up. The last tourney I played it had 4000 plus and it was a 11$ rebuy, I won a seat and made it to 180 with no reloading. I was worn out the next day it went have way thru the night 10k was 1st place I got like 80 bucks for being 180. I thought I was going to make the big bucks but all it takes is 1 bad hand or bad beat it was still fun.

Well ours wont be that large and to rebuys, so no worries about staying up all night.

Thats one thing I like is to chat while playing. It gets a little boring playing on line sometimes. I find myself talking to the computer and my wife just noods her head back and forth,lol. Yep there he goes again talking to himself.

• 4 weeks later...