CR poker tournament! 1-10-2010

Guest JCroz91

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good work.... Im in

to find it go to "tourny" then click the "private" tab. and the table is called "CR's Poker Tourny" time is set for 20:20 on 1-10-2010. pretty easy to find.. and like he said password is COLUMBUSRACING

start time is 22:20 not 20:20

Guest JCroz91
Yes, you got the start time correct.

I was just stating that jcroz91 had the time incorrect in his post. 22:20 is 10:20pm for you non military foke

yes its the same thing but they are in order by time/date on the private page so its easier to find. :gtfo:

Guest JCroz91
Do debit cards not work? I keep trying to put $15 on and keep getting declined.

edit: card getting declined do to internet gambling restrictions by card issuer. lame.

yes you have to do an E CHECK... that GREEN oval thing..

its the same thing as a paypal e check. you dont have to sign up for anything. all you need to give them is like your routing # and account #. all of this is on a check. you get the $ in your PS account imediatly but it hits your checking account in 10 days. i think its like pokerstars own little pay pal system

yes you have to do an E CHECK... that GREEN oval thing..

its the same thing as a paypal e check. you dont have to sign up for anything. all you need to give them is like your routing # and account #. all of this is on a check. you get the $ in your PS account imediatly but it hits your checking account in 10 days. i think its like pokerstars own little pay pal system

Correct, most credit/debit cards get declined because on internet gaming laws.

The e-check will work, I have been doing it for 7 years.