CR poker tournament! 1-10-2010

Guest JCroz91

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JCroz91
It will depend on how many register. with only 4 ppl. it is winner take all. it will not pay 3 spots. top 15% get paid.

it says on there in the lobby of the tourny 1st 50%, 2nd 30%, 3rd 20%

Are you sure? I thought this also but then clicked on the toury info tab and it says it pays 3 places....

The setup options are very limited for me and I was not able to change payout amounts, I thought top 15% was standard though.

Either way it will be fun and if it goes fast we could all try a live low limit table or another tourny after, we would just ahve to communicate it in the tourny table or on the chat here... there is also a nifty search for player feature so if i get knocked out quick i might go to a limit table and play live if anyone wants to search for me and play together.

Guest JCroz91
Are you sure? I thought this also but then clicked on the toury info tab and it says it pays 3 places....

The setup options are very limited for me and I was not able to change payout amounts, I thought top 15% was standard though.

Either way it will be fun and if it goes fast we could all try a live low limit table or another tourny after, we would just ahve to communicate it in the tourny table or on the chat here... there is also a nifty search for player feature so if i get knocked out quick i might go to a limit table and play live if anyone wants to search for me and play together.

yeah exactly...

Guest JCroz91
I stand corrected.

It is

1st 50%

2nd 30%

3rd 20%

I had to click on tournament info to see it.

i might have a friend getting in... its bijan jj... i think you know him

Guest JCroz91
yeah I met him once.

quick 347 is wes - he should be easy money - lol

still working on some more people

lol is that who you signed up? doesnt he have a name on herE?