fun stuff on MW2.

pontiacfreak142

There's usually 6+ people from CR playing in the evenings as a group. When I send you an invite, it means join :)

i will one of these days lol. When you send me invites im usually in a group with some friends already. I did get in your group the other day, but i ended up snapping my head set in half on accident so i went to buy another one lol.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well next time RymerC and I are in a party I will invite you if your on. Lately I've been sucking too because according to infinity ward, tactical knife 6 feet away > 5 bullets to the head

You failed to include the fact that it was Chuck Norris wielding said knife. Mystery solved.

Well next time RymerC and I are in a party I will invite you if your on. Lately I've been sucking too because according to infinity ward, tactical knife 6 feet away > 5 bullets to the head

I will have to try and get my son off first. About what time do you guys play? Anyone know if you can have 2 gamers tag on 1 xbox live account? If not, can you have 2 accounts on the same xbox?

Wrong. Care package marker from 6 feet away running at 400mph > *.

I will have to try and get my son off first. About what time do you guys play? Anyone know if you can have 2 gamers tag on 1 xbox live account? If not, can you have 2 accounts on the same xbox?

We are PS3 peeps, but we play around 10pm

I heard Chuck Norris is gay :wtf:

1) When it says you're in a pre-game lobby, I send an invite. If we're in a party sending out invites, and your status shows you're waiting on a game to start and you're not in a party, you get one.

2) If you posted in the gamertag thread asking to be added and that you play this, that's probably good cause to be sent an invite. If you don't wanna play, then don't fucking post that you want to and relay your gamertag info.

Dude, stop sending so many invites when my sons on. He asked me if it was ok to put you on the ignore list last night :lol: You'll know when I'm on cause I'll crash your party! P.S. I found my headset.

Trying it tonight... you may want to be online for this. It shall be estrogen epicness.

Wait wait... lol thats YOU GUYS!?!?!? Cok Soks!? hahahahahahahahahhaha

1) When it says you're in a pre-game lobby, I send an invite. If we're in a party sending out invites, and your status shows you're waiting on a game to start and you're not in a party, you get one.

2) If you posted in the gamertag thread asking to be added and that you play this, that's probably good cause to be sent an invite. If you don't wanna play, then don't fucking post that you want to and relay your gamertag info.

You spam us with what we think are invites but when we go to open them they are ads for extenZe...

...you know... it makes you bigger................. down there.

I started playing on groundwar last night. holy crap people suck on that gamemode. They lose all sense of staying alive and just run around getting shot. Domination is a joke, everyone fights over the center base and leaves the other two defenseless.

I like playing on it though, helps me get my weapon challenges completed. and i've been so close to getting the nuke

i'm on ps3 now though, psn name is Brrcats