fun stuff on MW2.

pontiacfreak142

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camper.

Mr. im always away watching movies on my fucking 360 lol.

You missed it, me and grant (ArmyAssassin) went 53-12-4 me and he went 48-9?-13.

All in all it was fucking awesome.

After reading this thread, i have the need to go kill some people.

You can invite me if you plan on playing hardcore; I can't stand shooting somebody 5-6 times to kill them.

Six or less, I do. Seven or more and we have to play Ground War.

Although you should invest in Stopping Power, it usually takes 3-4 rounds (sometimes less) with the SCAR in regular games to kill someone.

Were you the one that got two nukes in a row? Im executioner

lol Its cokinmysock- that is me and my boys name is c0kinmysock as well. his name is corbin and he has gotten like 74 ish nukes on this game. He plays with us every night he is damn good. Our names our similar but his is the higher rank than i am. add us both if you want to play. If need to check the spelling just go to darkformulas friends and add us from there.

lol Its cokinmysock- that is me and my boys name is c0kinmysock as well. his name is corbin and he has gotten like 74 ish nukes on this game. He plays with us every night he is damn good. Our names our similar but his is the higher rank than i am. add us both if you want to play. If need to check the spelling just go to darkformulas friends and add us from there.

So he's the little fucker that's always stomping everyone. I've been wondering how we got in with such a monster.

Yeah he is a 14 yr old kid that totally rapes everyone on this game. His kill death ratio is a 2.02 right now. the best i could get mine so far is a 1.22 lol. If anyone hasnt added me or him yet add us. I just want to compare stats really to see how bad i am doing. I didnt play the first call of duty online. So this is my first time playing. I was playing gears of war 2, madden, ncaa, nba. Oh yeah and anthony quit playing this shit all day on a work day. and get on later in the day so we can play again you scrub lol.

Yeah he is a 14 yr old kid that totally rapes everyone on this game. His kill death ratio is a 2.02 right now. the best i could get mine so far is a 1.22 lol. If anyone hasnt added me or him yet add us. I just want to compare stats really to see how bad i am doing. I didnt play the first call of duty online. So this is my first time playing. I was playing gears of war 2, madden, ncaa, nba. Oh yeah and anthony quit playing this shit all day on a work day. and get on later in the day so we can play again you scrub lol.

I didn't play the last two days because of OT, but I'm getting on shortly :)