fun stuff on MW2.

pontiacfreak142

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SCAR-H is by far the most well rounded lower-to mid level gun. Whatever 'build' you use its solid. Only gun that I've found to be better than it in some instances is the m16 of course, but thats more at a range.

SCAR-H is by far the most well rounded lower-to mid level gun. Whatever 'build' you use its solid. Only gun that I've found to be better than it in some instances is the m16 of course, but thats more at a range.

What I like about it is how less accurate it is compared to the ACR. Why? I like the spread when I spray or shoot close range versus the ACR where you have to be spot-on at long distances or miss your target. Plus, the SCAR-H with Stopping Power does the job.

yeah. The SCAR is the only weapon I have 1000+ kills with. It has great power and sights, so silenced it's usually by best weapon. I'm usually too laggy to hit with the M16, and even then it takes 3-5 bursts to take someone down.

Tar-21

Not accurate but drops people, been using this on my recent prestige.

Not sure what ill use next.

Oh on a side note, Spas-12 FTW. 1,000 Kills with that thing before lvl 35 or whatever i am. Fucking LOVE that shotty.

I cant kill shit with those guns, and whenever someone kills me when them I call foul. Are you a cheater fauker?

I cant kill shit with those guns, and whenever someone kills me when them I call foul. Are you a cheater fauker?

lol cheating, just ask anthony, im on it when it comes to mw2.

Marathon Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Ninja Pro

Tar-21 (FMJ or Silencer)

Spas-12 (FMJ)

Pure ownage.

This is the problem with this game. I'm playing free for all, when I notice 2 fags boosting. So I own the shit out of them cause they are oblivious to what's going on around them, and they have tactical insertion so I just wait for them to respawn and shoot them. Anyway, so I send them a message to quit being faggots, and the dude tells me to stop playing free for all. Seriously? My bad, didn't know free for all was fag cheater mode.

M16 + stopping power + FNJ = Shoot them in the foot once and they still die. I've got just shy of 2000 kills with this gun in 21 levels.

Scar H + Stopping power + FNJ = Overkill class... litterally

FMJ doesn't actually add damage. It just maintains damage through surfaces.

Lately my friend and I have been running marathon, stopping power, ninja with a silenced UMP. The iron sights on that gun are only rivaled by the SCAR's.

Unfortunately I just did my 2nd prestige last night (really only prestiging until I get a cooler looking prestige icon...lol) so I won't be able to get ninja pro (invisible to heartbeat sensors + silent footsteps) until like level 29. After playing for a couple days with ninja pro my footsteps are so fucking loud to me now without it it's insane.