Police rant WTF?????

NTHER91

I seriously just got pulled over in this shit outside for having snow covering my rear plate fuck hillard pd

I'm posting this as he is running my shit hahhahahah

Tell him it was from all those donuts you were doing in the parking lot.

I seriously just got pulled over in this shit outside for having snow covering my rear plate fuck hillard pd

I'm posting this as he is running my shit hahhahahah

something tells me he had a hard on for you for something else. i just got back from Kroger and my plate is barely visible....but then neither is our minivans.

hand him a kleenex and tell him to wipe it off before he leaves.

something tells me he had a hard on for you for something else.

Yup. He wanted you for something else man.

What's the rest of the story? :)

Most cars will have snow flung up on the rear, covering the plate, within 10 minutes of driving in this shit.

Ahhh yeessss :) Obstructed view.. after all.. we are all responsible for for making sure our vehicles are road worthy each and every time we drive them :)

I actually make a point to make CERTAIN every time I drive any vehicle that my plates and lights are as clean as possible.

He was just trying to find a good no ops or warrant, dont hate, its all good. Be thankful there are guys like him/us on the road trying to keep people OFF it that shouldnt be driving in the first place :)

Ahhh yeessss :) Obstructed view.. after all.. we are all responsible for for making sure our vehicles are road worthy each and every time we drive them :)

I actually make a point to make CERTAIN every time I drive any vehicle that my plates and lights are as clean as possible.

He was just trying to find a good no ops or warrant, dont hate, its all good. Be thankful there are guys like him/us on the road trying to keep people OFF it that shouldnt be driving in the first place :)

SHUT YOUR MOUTH PIG!

What's left to tell he said I couldn't see your plate, he didn't even ask for INS info. I was in my bronco II so he prolly thought I was up to no good in his fine city of hillard hahahahhahah anyway f them

I take it you didn't show him all the dead hookers you had neatly piled in the cargo area?

SHUT YOUR MOUTH PIG!

Youre not aloud to post in this thread you hillard fuck.....

And jones your the coolest, most BA motha fucka on the inter web where was my head.

And drag yea I know just I knew he was wasting his and my time. That's why I was pissed

What's left to tell he said I couldn't see your plate, he didn't even ask for INS info. I was in my bronco II so he prolly thought I was up to no good in his fine city of hillard hahahahhahah anyway f them
. why didnt you tell the cops the way you feel about them.