Gilbert Arenas...

HotCarl

How fucking stupid is this guy? and why does every major ball player feel the need to be armed, your fucking 6'4" 215lbs who's going to rob you?! and better yet who's gonna rob you in the locker room after a game?! And then the little "gun salute" pre-game, fucking idiot.

He deserves every punishment the NBA hands down to his dumbass.

Athletes for some fucking reason are held on this mythical pedistal. They are getting paid millions to play a fucking game, while other people struggle every day to even get work at a temp service. Then you have ones like this fucking idiot who bring a gun to his place of employment, pulls it on a co-worker then makes a mockery of it. If you or I were to take a gun to our place of employment we'd be having a standoff with the cops plain and simple.

I hope he never plays again. You wanna act like a fucking idiot then you should pay the price.

What really rubs me raw is that the NBA is fining the guys who laughed at his "gun salute".

They should be suspended too, but when its a whole team you can't really suspend them all, or can you? They would have to forfeit games and that would be a disaster for the NBA in financial terms

What really rubs me raw is that the NBA is fining the guys who laughed at his "gun salute".

Eh as much as i think Arena's should be suspended even i thought that was a little rediculous. They obviously had nothing to do with the situation they were just laughing at a joke, ok i get that but they didnt cause any of the drama in the first place.

Washington Post is reporting he has reached a plea deal which will allow him to serve little to no time at all. Gee thats really showing him huh, just another fucked up scenario in our society. Its all about how much money you make, make enough of it and you can get away with murder...oh wait we've already seen that from a sports star too

They get payed millions to do more than just play a game. A lot of these players get payed a shit ton to also boost the local economy, and the fact that they've devoted most if not all of their lives to playing this game. It's their job too and they're damn good at it.

Washington Post is reporting he has reached a plea deal which will allow him to serve little to no time at all. Gee thats really showing him huh, just another fucked up scenario in our society. Its all about how much money you make, make enough of it and you can get away with murder...oh wait we've already seen that from a sports star too

Please tell me what crime was committed that would require jail time and as far as your not so funny joke. Blame the police for fucking up an investigation, not how much money one had for a defense...

They get payed millions to do more than just play a game. A lot of these players get payed a shit ton to also boost the local economy, and the fact that they've devoted most if not all of their lives to playing this game. It's their job too and they're damn good at it.

You are correct. Those of us that work our jobs and do our part in society and boost local economy would be in jail over this.

You are correct. Those of us that work our jobs and do our part in society and boost local economy would be in jail over this.

Ive done a lot worse than what Arenas did and I was able to walk away with no jail time and thats with a public defender.

Im starting to understand now why our prison system is overcrowded...

Not true. I was issued a suspended sentence on a gun charge when I was 16. All I had to do was community service and stop doing dumb stuff.

I'm just saying, out of the few people who work in the real world that would do this, how much more money does he make the city or state compared to you. A lot more.

Just like how a rapper can get off of a gun charge that should have sent him to jail for the rest of his life.

Please tell me what crime was committed that would require jail time and as far as your not so funny joke. Blame the police for fucking up an investigation, not how much money one had for a defense...

Umm he pulled a gun on another person, a weapon that he did not have a license for, not to mention this was done at his place of employment. Me or you do this and we are having a stand off with the swat team! What funny joke was I trying to put out there? The fucking truth? If you don't think OJ got away with murder then your an idiot, money talks, bullshit walks...the end!

Plaxico Buress got 2 years in prison for shooting his self Chedder Bob style!

Ray Lewis

T.I

Puffy

Gilbert Arenas

What do they all have in common? They were all charged for various gun charges yet none of them got a damn thing!

Umm he pulled a gun on another person, a weapon that he did not have a license for, not to mention this was done at his place of employment. Me or you do this and we are having a stand off with the swat team! What funny joke was I trying to put out there? The fucking truth? If you don't think OJ got away with murder then your an idiot, money talks, bullshit walks...the end!

Ray Lewis

T.I

Puffy

Gilbert Arenas

What do they all have in common? They were all charged for various gun charges yet none of them got a damn thing!

little wound tight...

Oh god I was waiting on when the race card would be pulled on this one. Im watching Jim Rome on ESPN and one of the guys on there, which is a black guy is saying that if Arenas was white this wouldn't be a big deal....lmfao! Bwahaha this dude just said white people don't wanna see Gilbert Arenas making One Hundred and Eleven Million dollars, lmfao holy hell. I am seriously laughing at this fuck tard. Next thing you know Al Sharpton will be in this shit

Ray Lewis

T.I

Puffy

Gilbert Arenas

I agree with most of what your saying but it should be clarified Arenas didnt technically "pull a gun" on anyone. He took out 4 unloaded handguns and put them in a teamates stall telling him to "pick one". Arenas is kind of a gun nut which im ok with but you have to be a hell of alot smarter than that especially considering your at work and you in the District of Columbia which has the strictest gun laws. Im assuming his teamate was interested in buying a gun and Arenas was showing him different models maybe?