Try this again

Guest TANGO

I did read the Rules . This Forum is not working Right for Me . I asked one of the Mod's to P.M Me with some info Still none . Yes I have two Built Car's and will Post about them when the Forum works right for me .

And by the way WTF is with some of you :asshole:S ?

Some Welcome You give over here ? ;)

I did read the Rules . This Forum is not working Right for Me . I asked one of the Mod's to P.M Me with some info Still none . Yes I have two Built Car's and will Post about them when the Forum works right for me .

Is this douche serious? Mods dont return pm's its just fact. BUt hell even still you would have received a better welcome if you had just asked your questions here instead of being retarded.

Hey man, it worked for me. :popcorn:

speaking of which.

Noobs don't welcome noobs

You need to have at least 100 posts AND have been on here for at least three months before posting in anyone else's "welcome me" thread. Breaking this will get you an infraction.

Hey man, it worked for me. :popcorn:

Yeah, you're the expert, boy-o. You just made 10 one-line posts in 10 threads in 10 minutes, including posting in another newb's intro thread.

Take some advice: better for people to wonder why you didn't post, than why you did. ;)

Yeah, you're the expert, boy-o. You just made 10 one-line posts in 10 threads in 10 minutes, including posting in another newb's intro thread.

Take some advice: better for people to wonder why you didn't post, than why you did. ;)

POW!

haha i noticed those post and was like wtf? they were all just random b.s. too

I don't Know What's worse, this Thread, your last Thread, or your seemingly random Capitalization.

How about Making this my Last Post to this Shit Hole of a B.S Forum . Now one of you useless Mod's can Remove me For Good .

And to all you Ass Hole's out There . Go Fuck Your self's ! :finger:

Hey it work's now ;) No need to reply-> go and pound some sand !

How about Making this my Last Post to this Shit Hole of a B.S Forum . Now one of you useless Mod's can Remove me For Good .

How about you go suck start a shotgun?

i love farewell posts. such desperate cries for attention