Lmfao Avatar is racist?

DaddyBuiltRacing

Seriously some people should just kill themselves.

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies.ap.org/some-see-racist-theme-alien-adventure-avatar-ap

I dropped a black piece of shit in the toilet earlier, I must be racist cause I said black and piece of shit in the same sentence

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the ones who see "racism" in this movie are the ones who are racist.

+1

I don't see how people can read so much into this kind of shit, to call something like that racist, it's beyond ridiculous. Just worthless fucks whose pathetic lives are based on protesting shit and starting unnecessary drama. They can all go fuck themselves

Racist seems a tad strong. However you'd have to be blind to not notice this relatively common reoccurring storyline. What's funny is likely the most outwardly offensive (last samurai) was a pretty good movie despite it's utter predictability. Just dismissing the valid points some have made is to simply be the opposite side of the wrong coin. One side is very often too quickly offended, the other is often too quickly reoffended. Asking questions about race in order to dissolve ignorance should be a more welcome event for both.

(CNN) -- James Cameron's completely immersive spectacle "Avatar" may have been a little too real for some fans who say they have experienced depression and suicidal thoughts after seeing the film because they long to enjoy the beauty of the alien world Pandora.

On the fan forum site "Avatar Forums," a topic thread entitled "Ways to cope with the depression of the dream of Pandora being intangible," has received more than 1,000 posts from people experiencing depression and fans trying to help them cope. The topic became so popular last month that forum administrator Philippe Baghdassarian had to create a second thread so people could continue to post their confused feelings about the movie.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/11/avatar.movie.blues/index.html

There are so many wacked out people it isn't funny.

I think the ones who see "racism" in this movie are the ones who are racist.

Yup,

It's just like the Australian KFC commercial that didnt cause any problems until someone over here in the US (who probably has no idea what Cricket is, where the West Indies are, or that MAYBE American stereotypes dont exist in other countries) saw it, and just had to call racism to get his 15mins of fame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zcWQftvQpQ

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/11/avatar.movie.blues/index.html

There are so many wacked out people it isn't funny.

:eek:

oh....my....GOD.....LOL

People want to kill themselves because they wish their lives were like a completely fictional fantasy movie? WOWWWW :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMGZ I saw Avatar and now I'm sooo depressed, I wish I was an alien on the sweet fake planet like in the movie, I wanna kill myself now :rolleyes:

Fuckin ridiculous.....

A post by a user called Elequin expresses an almost obsessive relationship with the film.

"That's all I have been doing as of late, searching the Internet for more info about 'Avatar.' I guess that helps. It's so hard I can't force myself to think that it's just a movie, and to get over it, that living like the Na'vi will never happen. I think I need a rebound movie," Elequin posted.

A user named Mike wrote on the fan Web site "Naviblue" that he contemplated suicide after seeing the movie.

"Ever since I went to see 'Avatar' I have been depressed. Watching the wonderful world of Pandora and all the Na'vi made me want to be one of them. I can't stop thinking about all the things that happened in the film and all of the tears and shivers I got from it," Mike posted. "I even contemplate suicide thinking that if I do it I will be rebirthed in a world similar to Pandora and the everything is the same as in 'Avatar.' "

Really? :lol:

Someone should sign up on that forum and tell those fucks to off themselves

I love how no one says anything about I Am Legend, theres a black guy saving the world, or the Book of Eli, another black guy saving the world....those aren't racist though right? People are fucking idiots, how can you ever get rid of racism, if you claim everything to be racist.