PokerStars Question help me out...

Evolved8

So i used my Visa card to enter the CR Poker turney for $11.00 and it said no fee. Today looked at the card statment and saw this so whats going on....

01/12/2010 08:23:16 VISA PURCHASE

PSTARS WCCASH

ISLE OF MAN

Terminal: 00000000 -$ 11.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Whats this??))

01/12/2010 08:23:15 SVC CHG INTRNTL TRAN

PSTARS WCCASH

ISLE OF MAN

Terminal: 00000000 -$ 0.33

Anyone encounter this the other night as well?

are you srsly worried about 33 cents?

ramsey- its the point and the principal. when a business says we are charging you $11.00 and they end up charging you more that was not the agreed ammount. Black and white plain and simple. If you gave your Credit card number to a place you never have before and saw extra charges I'am sure 110% of anyone with common sence would try to find out why.

Anyways.....

***So I'am trying to figure out if this happened to anyone else the other night during the CR poker game that used debit credit card***....

Its an international fee. Different cards treat it differently. It's not Poker stars fault it's your CC company... get mad at them.

Correct although I have never had this happen, usually when i use my CC it is a few cents less, if I deposit $100 the transaction on my statement is for $99.89.

ramsey- its the point and the principal. when a business says we are charging you $11.00 and they end up charging you more that was not the agreed ammount. Black and white plain and simple. If you gave your Credit card number to a place you never have before and saw extra charges I'am sure 110% of anyone with common sence would try to find out why.

Anyways.....

***So I'am trying to figure out if this happened to anyone else the other night during the CR poker game that used debit credit card***....

I was just giving you a hard time.:bangbang:

Cheetahs ftw.

we walked out of peppers half sloshed, asked someone on the street where a titty bar was...he pointed us there, we walked the whole block to get there, they were closed due to a water main being busted. or something like that (its been 4-5 years).

we walked down the other way and hit up million dollar saloon. sitting right at the stage FTW. we were there all fucking night. first time in a titty bar = win. now a days, i can really relate to the joe rogan skit about being in strip clubs