Multiple AK order question

smineb

Looking to save some bucks on ak's and wanting to make one order for 4, 5 maybe even six ak's. They lower the price the more you order. Is this possible, is it a no no. I have no clue, did some searching on the net but seems to be all hearsay. no clear answer. Was hoping some of you have already been through this and can give me a heads up. I"m not a criminal, but don't necessarily want ATF knocking on the door to look in the safe.

No, it won't cause the ATF to give a shit about you. This is not unusual at all for us gun-loving Americans and if you can afford it you should. Lots of good dealers give deep discounts for bulk purchases. Give me a shout and I'll throw in for one or two to get you to the next discount point. One of my favorite places (classicarms.us) wants you to get 5 usually. Just let me know. Also, what are you looking at?

Looking to save some bucks on ak's and wanting to make one order for 4, 5 maybe even six ak's. They lower the price the more you order. Is this possible, is it a no no. I have no clue, did some searching on the net but seems to be all hearsay. no clear answer. Was hoping some of you have already been through this and can give me a heads up. I"m not a criminal, but don't necessarily want ATF knocking on the door to look in the safe.

If the price is right and depending on your timetable for purchasing these I might be interested in purchasing one as well.

LMAO. Naw, he wasn't the seller on that one. I remember that thread very well. :)

I made an offer on one someone was selling on here. He ended up trying to get more for it after he had pretty much settled on my orig. offer and it backfired when the other higher offers fell thorugn he caled me back but i was no longer interested.

Oh, that sounds familiar. What a dingus.

What are you guys looking for? He told me he was after polish tantals, but I'm kind of put off because the CAI tantals have been having a lot of build issues resulting in keyholing. I haven't contacted the seller to see if they'll mix & match discounts yet.