Michael Schumacher is actually out of retirement

Primera

Amazing you can get tired of something like racing cars for a living. Either the money or the fact that YOUR RACING CARS would be enough to hold my interest.

...says the guy who hasn't been in that position. It's not like Schumacher just sat around beating off after he retired, he raced bikes competitively and advised Ferrari's F1 development.

F1 got boring for a while, but these last few years have always had something for me to look forward to. I can't wait for this year.

Shumi was very good. One of the best. But I don't think he's going to dominate this year. My eye is on Vettel and Massa. And Kimi said he'd pick Vettel to be the 2010 Champ. This should be fun.

F1 got boring for a while, but these last few years have always had something for me to look forward to. I can't wait for this year.

Shumi was very good. One of the best. But I don't think he's going to dominate this year. My eye is on Vettel and Massa. And Kimi said he'd pick Vettel to be the 2010 Champ. This should be fun.

I think the 4 top teams (Scuderia, Mercedes GP, Mclaren, Red Bull) have the most solid drivers they've had in a while and I'm definitely hoping for Vettel to be on top this year. I'm also glad to see Alonso in a Ferrari and I think he'll be one to watch (again) this year.

I can't wait to see how the new teams (mainly Lotus and US) come along as well.

I think the 4 top teams (Scuderia, Mercedes GP, Mclaren, Red Bull) have the most solid drivers they've had in a while and I'm definitely hoping for Vettel to be on top this year. I'm also glad to see Alonso in a Ferrari and I think he'll be one to watch (again) this year.

I can't wait to see how the new teams (mainly Lotus and US) come along as well.

Yup, lots to look forward to. On the technical side, KERS is out, and the front tires might be thinner this year. They are keeping the DDDs because it was too late to get rid of them for '10, but they'll be out come '11. Almost all the teams have a new car for this year, plus we have the newbie teams and their take on the rulesets. Unveilings start in just a couple weeks I think.

Yup, lots to look forward to. On the technical side, KERS is out, and the front tires might be thinner this year. They are keeping the DDDs because it was too late to get rid of them for '10, but they'll be out come '11. Almost all the teams have a new car for this year, plus we have the newbie teams and their take on the rulesets. Unveilings start in just a couple weeks I think.

And on top of all that, no refueling. It will make for some better battling on the track, instead of having pit strategy be as much of a role.

So, anyone else going to the Canadian GP in Montreal this June? I've been dying to hear 18k RPMs in person for 3 years!