Anyone gone through vocational rehab training?

wnaplay1647545503

What is it exactly? Do I pick a career, is there an evaluation? Should I tell them to piss off?

This will pretty much tell you everything you need to know about it:

Vocational Rehab info

I was hurt at work and diagnosed with PTSD and generalized anxiety, so they offered it to me. I pretty much told them to piss off. I think in your case (and mine), it wouldn't benefit you at all and would be a waste of time.

Vocational Rehab info

I was hurt at work and diagnosed with PTSD and generalized anxiety, so they offered it to me. I pretty much told them to piss off. I think in your case (and mine), it wouldn't benefit you at all and would be a waste of time.

Alex that is exactly what I was afraid of. Thanks for the info.

Vocational Rehab info

They were not very happy when I called and asked them if it was going to be a waste of my time:D. The lady actually got irate and then hungup all in a span of 5 seconds.

When my dad got injured at work about 15 years ago, Workers Comp told him if he didn't do it, he wouldn't get paid any more. The courses were pointless and once he did get a job, he only stayed there for about a year before he found something else in another field.

They were not very happy when I called and asked them if it was going to be a waste of my time:D. The lady actually got irate and then hungup all in a span of 5 seconds.

haha Wow, what a bitch. I'd mention that to the person who is handling your workers comp claim.