Currently have WOW, however Insight just...

LOL, $130 for cable and internet?

I pay $57.xx after taxes and fees for my cable w/ dvr box and internet through WOW. It's been the same since December 2007.

How in the fuck you get to more than two times that I'm not sure, but maybe that's what's keeping my rate low, lol.

LOL, $130 for cable and internet?

I pay $57.xx after taxes and fees for my cable w/ dvr box and internet through WOW. It's been the same since December 2007.

How in the fuck you get to more than two times that I'm not sure, but maybe that's what's keeping my rate low, lol.

What other options do you have? I pay about $100 for cable, DVR and internet thorugh WOW. Whats your secret for such low rates?

I wish Insight had more upload speed on their internet. Other than that they've been pretty good for me. With RR turbo sometimes I hit 30mbps (always 22+) but the upload is stuck at 768k. That just seems ridiculous to me. Insight Business here at the office has 1.5mbps upload... I'd love that at home.

Then they never get in those crazy disputes over stuff like the NFL Network and Big Ten Network like TW.

And to the guy who said Insight doesn't have National Geographic, they do. And in HD.

I wish Insight had more upload speed on their internet. Other than that they've been pretty good for me. With RR turbo sometimes I hit 30mbps (always 22+) but the upload is stuck at 768k. That just seems ridiculous to me. Insight Business here at the office has 1.5mbps upload... I'd love that at home.

Then they never get in those crazy disputes over stuff like the NFL Network and Big Ten Network like TW.

And to the guy who said Insight doesn't have National Geographic, they do. And in HD.

Why do you need more upload, than 768k?