This thread is now about thread bans

girlygirl18t

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gearhead,

If you and your girl want to continue this shit, I can call child services in Delaware and let them know you have your son living in the shop which is a violation of you divorce decree or I can let everyone on CR know about the racingjunk.com incidents fuck I'll just call the investigators or I can talk about the video of you and a certain female that could have gotten you in more than just a little trouble.

It's bad enough I get a call two week ago with someone telling me you are trying to find out where I live so you can have your cousin fight me or destroy anything I own but, then I see this shit.

You are such a fucking pussy. Be a man and if you have a problem with me I can make arrangement at a gym and we can settle this or you can fucking grow up and get over it. I made fun of you and your girlfriend on the internet cry me a river.

You say the truth hurts, maybe it's time you control your girl.

My next form of action will either be to call:

- Delaware County

- Your ex wife

- The FBI

- Franklin county prosecutor

- A Gym of my selection

Or move on, it's up to you.

Edited by Linn
  • Upvote 1

Guest Removed
Gearhead,

If you and your girl want to continue this shit, I can call child services in Delaware and let them know you have your son living in the shop which is a violation of you divorce decree or I can let everyone on CR know about the racingjunk.com incidents fuck I'll just call the investigators or I can talk about the video of you and a certain female that could have gotten you in more than just a little trouble.

It's bad enough I get a call two week ago with someone telling me you are trying to find out where I live so you can have your cousin fight me or destroy anything I own but, then I see this shit.

You are such a fucking pussy. Be a man and if you have a problem with me I can make arrangement at a gym and we can settle this or fucking grow up and get over it. I made fun of you and your girlfriend on the internet cry me a river.

You say the truth hurts, maybe it's time you control your girl.

My next form of action will either be to call:

- Delaware County

- Your ex wife

- The FBI

- Franklin county prosecutor

- A Gym of my selection

Or move on, it's up to you.

your first sentence discounted your whole post

Delaware county is fully aware of where my son is when he is with me. just got out of court for that shit a few weeks ago. so keep thinking you got some thing there.

call my ex wife. whats thats going to do? nothing, we have no childern together.

call the fbi too. you wanna sit there and listen to the guy that did all the racing junk stuff, you dont know jesse like we do. besides, my name isnt casto.

call franklin county aswell. you dont have shit.

no phone calls where made. my cousins know right where to find you.

and you have no video of me with any under age girl,(like i heard months ago from another source).

so keep trying with your lame attemps to find something on me. since you cant find shit on dana. you have to make shit up about me. or think you have some thing.

you can keep on thinking you have stuff on me, and all i can do is laugh.

you dont have shit on me, and dont know any one that does. make all the calls you want to. every one knows where to find me.

:lol: keep diggin your self a deeper hole. i find it amusing at best

Let them hash it out, it must happen.

I'm not getting in the way.. just making a statement. Now I'm going to the gym to work on my abs.

BTW I banned you from that other thread because you were being mean, op requested it, and its not the romper room. I was going to send you a pm but my abs cant wait any longer

I'm not getting in the way.. just making a statement. Now I'm going to the gym to work on my abs.

BTW I banned you from that other thread because you were being mean, op requested it, and its not the romper room. I was going to send you a pm but my abs cant wait any longer

My how things have changed on CR. That used to just warrant a move to The Kitchen.

Let them hash it out, it must happen.

I agree with you on this. Of course, I know you're "along for the ride" ;), but in all reality, if they can get it all out, now, it'll save drama, (possibly worse drama), later. I believe, at this point, they've both had enough drama in their lives lately.

I like how others are bashing one of these two when they really have nothing to do with whatever the hell is going on here. What ever happened to other people business being other peoples business.....

The internet happened?