This thread is now about thread bans

girlygirl18t

I really think that is a fucked up thing to do to another member. Whether it's rob or his girl, rob should be gone because he should be held accountable for her actions to other members here. The it wasn't me should not be an excuse, she should't do it becase it effects Rob too. If I was an admin, rob would be gone Permanently, if he stays nice to see what is thought of as "right".

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think that is a fucked up thing to do to another member. Whether it's rob or his girl, rob should be gone because he should be held accountable for her actions to other members here. The it wasn't me should not be an excuse, she should't do it becase it effects Rob too. If I was an admin, rob would be gone Permanently, if he stays nice to see what is thought of as "right".

Are you kidding me???Are you missing the big picture here too???Its a fucking 2 way street.......Not 1 is just at fault...How would you feel if someone posted gay sex ads with your phone number???If you ask me thats pretty childish and degrading to the household or shop or wherever it might be to have people calling like that!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a buisness phone at that this is his way to try and make somthing of himself pretty lame what the extent people will go to to get a laugh!!

I think Ben should be perma banned for posting in this thread. The "it really has nothing to do with me, I was just commenting" statement doesn't cut it anymore. He needs to be held accountable!

I'm hurt you didn't tell me to end myself.

Sorry, you're not really on my radar right now. Stop parenting immediately and begin applying for all available government funds, and you'll get back on.

Guest Removed

Then both of you should be gone. Drama just follows you two around too much.

then if people are getting banned for doing something off CR...then where is linns ban for what he did to our business?

i cant control what linn, dana or anyone else for that matter does on there own time.

i get disrespected on my own property, and then on here. and then off here, and im suppose to just take it with a grain of salt? :finger:

topix has nothing to due with this web site. free speech is still the second amendment.

linn wants the crap to stop, i suggest he write a formal apology to me and dana both.

YOU SHOULD ALL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE !!!

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k21/sol740/300px-718smileysvg.png

COLUMBUS RACING SHOULD BE BETTER !!!http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k21/sol740/300px-718smileysvg.png

Honestly threads like this need to be deleted. It's not CR's job or the members of CR to mediate people who can’t get along. This isn’t a relationship site and it’s not a counseling session. Why leave this shit up? Nothing good ever comes of these stupid threads. The issues are between Rob and Linn and that’s where they need to stay until it’s resolved. Shit like this is not only pointless but it adds fuel to the fire and makes everyone look fucking stupid. “Ooo, This will be EPIC” “this is gonna get good” “In on page one”. Really, you all don’t have better shit to do other then instigate a fight between people you probably don’t even know!?

Then both of you should be gone. Drama just follows you two around too much.

I think Ben should be perma banned for posting in this thread. The "it really has nothing to do with me, I was just commenting" statement doesn't cut it anymore. He needs to be held accountable!

Case in point, now we have other members bitching about each other because of this failure. Really, someone with half a brain tell me why this is necessary...

Oh wait I know "The Internet is serious business" :rolleyes:

Guest tbutera2112
lol i love how rob gets blamed for all this shit and he didnt and doesnt even make these threads its other people just stirring shit and trying to cause problems for him...everyones getting pissy at rob for drama for this thread and he isnt even the one who made it

Honestly threads like this need to be deleted. It's not CR's job or the members of CR to mediate people who can’t get along. This isn’t a relationship site and it’s not a counseling session. Why leave this shit up? Nothing good ever comes of these stupid threads. The issues are between Rob and Linn and that’s where they need to stay until it’s resolved. Shit like this is not only pointless but it adds fuel to the fire and makes everyone look fucking stupid. “Ooo, This will be EPIC” “this is gonna get good” “In on page one”. Really, you all don’t have better shit to do other then instigate a fight between people you probably don’t even know!?

In on page 4

+1

This thread just needs shut down.

Case in point, now we have other members bitching about each other because of this failure. Really, someone with half a brain tell me why this is necessary...

Oh wait I know "The Internet is serious business" :rolleyes:

Tell me you're not suggesting that my post is serious? Please tell me the stupidity of this board does not run that deep.

This thread is now about hedgehogs.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2006/12/hedgehogs131206_486x322.jpg

Please make sure all future posts have to do with the new subject matter.

Thanks,

Erik

I will absolutely not conform to this until the thread title has changed. Although in some weird way this post is actually about hedgehogs, get out of my head.