Snowshoe wv trip

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Driving directions to W Ridge Rd N

262 mi – about 8 hours 25 mins

thats about a third of the miles we did to kentucky and back, all in one day it wont be to rough.

miles no but the time due to all the corners is the part that worries me. we'll be exhausted i think and if fatigue sets in thats not a good combo on twisty unfamilar roads.

SnowShoe is a beautiful place. It is a great Mountain resort. I would make a weekend out of it. You can rent mountainbikes there and ride them through the trails. They have a big fishing lake. Plus not too far from SnowShoe is Cass an old railroad town. You can take train rides at night. They have a mystery theater train ride. All in all I enjoyes my trip down there. Almost forgot about some big telescope down there. If you go down there bring with you what you need because the corner stores are far & few between. No cellphone coverage except right by the resort area of Snow Shoe.

SnowShoe is a beautiful place. It is a great Mountain resort. I would make a weekend out of it. You can rent mountainbikes there and ride them through the trails. They have a big fishing lake. Plus not too far from SnowShoe is Cass an old railroad town. You can take train rides at night. They have a mystery theater train ride. All in all I enjoyes my trip down there. Almost forgot about some big telescope down there. If you go down there bring with you what you need because the corner stores are far & few between. No cellphone coverage except right by the resort area of Snow Shoe.

i figure we'll go down during the week so that less ppl will be out and about. but mostly comes down to what days ron burgandy and i can get off.

i saw pics of the tltscope and was really wanting to see it my frineds that met us there said they drove past it and it was huge!

anyone that is down for the trip is welcome to come.

• 2 weeks later...