LeBron James....

Sturg1647545502

You are incorrect sir. Dwyane Wade's contract is up this year as well, and one team has the loot (and the space) to sign them both. The New York Knickerbockers. I don't want him to leave either, but D.Wade and LBJ get on like peas and carrots, and having them both on the floor INSTANTLY makes the Knicks a contender (not to mention that they DO have a decent point guard in place already). Plus, it's freaking New York, where Beyonce and Spike chill courtside, and the fans love LBJ so much that Cavs away games there are basically home games.

I can't see him staying. I want him too, but damn.

BLASPHEMER!!!!

But for real though. This option I could see happening. It would be the begining of a dynasty...

You are incorrect sir. Dwyane Wade's contract is up this year as well, and one team has the loot (and the space) to sign them both. The New York Knickerbockers. I don't want him to leave either, but D.Wade and LBJ get on like peas and carrots, and having them both on the floor INSTANTLY makes the Knicks a contender (not to mention that they DO have a decent point guard in place already). Plus, it's freaking New York, where Beyonce and Spike chill courtside, and the fans love LBJ so much that Cavs away games there are basically home games.

Interesting scenario if they both went to the Knicks. DWade is a hell of a player. I hope LBJ stays in Cleveland tho so I don't have far to go to watch him play.:D The Cavs have come a long way with the addition of LBJ and a nice supporting cast. I can't see the Cavs letting him go without a fight. It seems like all he wants is to win championships with all the money he makes off of endorsements and everything else.

i had not considered that. interesting

LBJ and DWade would not work on the same team. They both need the ball way too much, there fore it wouldn't work. You really think DWade is going to step aside and become Lebrons little sidekick? No way in hell does a SUPERSTAR like Wade take a step back to be in the shadows of anyone. He was not in Shaqs shadow because Shaq was an aging player and not the superstar he once was ala his Orlando and LA days. Plus the Knicks do not have that much money, you can't spend the entire payroll on 2 guys.

The knicks have no PF or Center plus they are terrible to begin with. Adding LBJ and DWade does not make them an instant contender, they would have to build around those 2. However since you just spent the bank on 2 players your chances of landing quality players to support them is now very minimal due to you not being able to pay them what they feel they are worth.

LBJ is not a dummy, he knows what brings media attention and ratings. He flirts with the talk of leaving after this season and going to NY just to please the writers. Cleveland is year in and year out a contender, they have gotten better year after year and have signed just about anyone and everyone he has wanted them to.

Think this thread needs a bump after tonights game. 46 points in a single quarter' date=' tied NBA record. Lebron was on fire, made his first 7 shots including 4 three pointers I think.[/quote']

My boss was at the game. Said it was awesome.