My new purchase....

Flybye

Taurus PT111 PRO....I started looking at Ruger's and Glock's at first, but I wanted something more compact. I am still pretty new to handguns and figured this would be a perfect entry level piece for me. It fits my hand a lot better than the others I was looking at. I also didn't want to spend any more than $500. My total was like $410 out the door with 100 PMC FMJ's as well. Im pretty happy with it and can't wait to get some rounds through it! :bangbang:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/seandb20/IMG_1772.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/seandb20/IMG_1773.jpg

nice sean

Thanks Steve...now im just itching to go shoot it.

have one, i like it, its small conceals easily if it were a carry gun, shots real good too, didnt go wrong there!

Awesome! I have heard pretty good things about them. My dad has owned a few Taurus revolvers and swore by them for the price and quality. I know there is better out there, but im still just an entry level enthusiast.

Sean heading to newalbany here in 30 mins i should be there for a few hours. If you cant make it today, We can go another time this week. pm me

Sorry I didn't get back with you. Today was a busy day around the house. I live right next to Blackwing so I plan to go there tomorrow. But I'm down to meet you sometime soon for sure. I haven't done much other than work and hang around Delaware lately lol.