who here can roll fenders?

justinwebb

the better question is who can produce some extreme bends with no paint chipping?

Not possible.. even with heating. There's only a certain point you can go safely, without chipping on any car. And it also depends on the thickness of paint the manufacturer uses as well, that can make a huge difference.

What are you trying to do that you need such a roll?

Guest Removed
Not possible.. even with heating. There's only a certain point you can go safely, without chipping on any car. And it also depends on the thickness of paint the manufacturer uses as well, that can make a huge difference.

What are you trying to do that you need such a roll?

and the age and condition of the car and paint

the better question is who can produce some extreme bends with no paint chipping?

Farkas did mine and he did a great job. He used a heatgun and a roller tool and rolled that fender all the way in. No chips but there is a crack right on the bend, can't really notice it

Guest tbutera2112
Farkas did mine and he did a great job. He used a heatgun and a roller tool and rolled that fender all the way in. No chips but there is a crack right on the bend, can't really notice it

same here...one went perfectly, the other slightly cracked, but it cracked because it has a bunch of body filler on it, and its on the inside of the lip at the end so you cant see it...not a huge deal to me

same here...one went perfectly, the other slightly cracked, but it cracked because it has a bunch of body filler on it, and its on the inside of the lip at the end so you cant see it...not a huge deal to me

You should have known not to do that... I will be trimming Cams car in the spring. Thats the better option. See ya tomorrow. (Bring the whole thing, not just the parts)

I have both the eastwood and stance roller, but both rollers are being used by friends. If using the eastwood make sure the stock suspension is on the car , it makes it much better due to angle of the tool, the eastwood is made for stockish heights. My stance roller is made for car's that are not stock height and does a much better job with rolling and pulling the fenders to your spec.

• 4 weeks later...
old thread i know but if anyone needs a fender roller i just bought one last night.

I wouldn't mind having mine rolled, but I have no idea how to use one. Plus me and body work dont mix, I gots the shakes.