Reward for auto search

zeitgeist57

I challenge anyone to find me the following:

1) SUV, minivan, wagon (4x4/AWD not required, but nice)

2) 3 rows of seating (6-8 passenger)

3) Manual Transmission - stick shift, 3 pedals...no manu-matic garbage!

4) MY 2002 or newer

BONUS ITEM: Leather seats.

That's it. Aside from the Mazda5 and older Saab/Volvo wagons, I can't find a consistent model line that offers those items in one vehicle. I challenge anyone to find me something.

The toughest combo is 3 rows of seats and manual transmission...am I really that demanding to ask for a family hauler with a true manual transmission? I know I am not alone. Driving an automatic is boring, soul-sapping work...

Guest Removed
thats going to be next to impossible. I have never seen a manual minivan, never seen a stick suburban or yukon, Ive only seen a couple 6speed excursions. No armada's in sticks or the infinity version.

bs, i have seen stick shift caravans. but they are always cargo vans

excursion is the closest thing that even comes close to whats he is wanting

Guest Removed
i never said they didn't make them, I said i've never seen one. and why did you need to list a cargo van. That isnt even close to what OP is looking for

cargo vans are easy to just put all the stuff into from a conversion van...thats how most started life out, cargo , into conversion. we did it at the family shop a few years ago for a customer...they had a low mileage cargo caravan, and they wrecked their conversion, so they ended up with a 5 speed conversion..

let alone you can get these in a stick shift still

http://www.worldclassicautos.com/pcfiles/images9/2001dodgeram1500van.jpg

cargo vans are easy to just put all the stuff into from a conversion van...thats how most started life out, cargo , into conversion. we did it at the family shop a few years ago for a customer...they had a low mileage cargo caravan, and they wrecked their conversion, so they ended up with a 5 speed conversion..

let alone you can get these in a stick shift still

http://www.worldclassicautos.com/pcfiles/images9/2001dodgeram1500van.jpg

Never thought about that. Home made conversion van ftw! 42" plasma in the raised roof would be badass!

That is sweet. Although I wonder why there is no reference to a manual transmission in his description (except "shifts well" which applies to anything) and there are no pics of the front inside to verify. I know it says manual in the info box thing, but lots of times on ebay that shit is wrong.

Probably a manual, but it's something I would ask to make sure before bidding.

I challenge anyone to find me the following:

1) SUV, minivan, wagon (4x4/AWD not required, but nice)

2) 3 rows of seating (6-8 passenger)

3) Manual Transmission - stick shift, 3 pedals...no manu-matic garbage!

4) MY 2002 or newer

BONUS ITEM: Leather seats.

That's it. Aside from the Mazda5 and older Saab/Volvo wagons, I can't find a consistent model line that offers those items in one vehicle. I challenge anyone to find me something.

The toughest combo is 3 rows of seats and manual transmission...am I really that demanding to ask for a family hauler with a true manual transmission? I know I am not alone. Driving an automatic is boring, soul-sapping work...

there is no such vehicle.

just did a auto trader search and it found a Tahoe that they state is manual but I think it was input wrong.

We found 1 listing any distance from Galloway, OH .

You searched for:

Car Type: All Cars

Body Style: SUV

Year Range: 2000 - 2011

Seller Type: All Sellers

Specs: Manual, Four Door

Features: 3rd Row Seats, Leather Seats

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=274218107&dealer_id=64983747&car_year=2009&rdm=1265132484287&lastStartYear=1981&num_records=25&systime=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=2000&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=16&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=0&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=y&make=&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&body_style=SUV&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=2&sort_type=priceDESC&feature7=leather%20seats&address=43119&advanced=y&feature1=3rd%20row%20seats&end_year=2011&doors=Four%20Door&transmission=Manual&max_price=&cardist=1638&standard=false

So the next question is whats the bigger deal breaker manual trans or 3 row seating. Which one would you be willing to live without? Also what is your Price range?

EDIT yeah last year for a manual trans Tahoe was 1999. per wiki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Tahoe

For anything older than 2002, it's impossible to get something with lower mileage. Rare enough to get a stick shift, rarer still to get an older stick with low miles. That's why I'm looking newer.

If I give up the stick shift, everything in the world is available. If I give up the 3rd seat, a ton of SUV/Wagon options are available. I'm just looking to combine both.

For anything older than 2002, it's impossible to get something with lower mileage. Rare enough to get a stick shift, rarer still to get an older stick with low miles. That's why I'm looking newer.

If I give up the stick shift, everything in the world is available. If I give up the 3rd seat, a ton of SUV/Wagon options are available. I'm just looking to combine both.

http://talentedapps.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/kijinnmaru-inconceivable.jpg