New Door Damage.

Igor

After a slight argument, I just watched my door get punched and nicely dented. Now, aside from me wanting to put his face in pavement that would only get me in trouble. Should i call the police and file a report? What other courses of action do i have to getting this repaired without ME paying for it. Do all of my legal courses of action involve police reports?

Obviously theres more to this story then i care to divulge in this post, but if you must know. Feel free to pm or call me.

Thank's

Igor.

After a slight argument, I just watched my door get punched and nicely dented. Now, aside from me wanting to put his face in pavement that would only get me in trouble. Should i call the police and file a report? What other courses of action do i have to getting this repaired without ME paying for it. Do all of my legal courses of action involve police reports?

Obviously theres more to this story then i care to divulge in this post, but if you must know. Feel free to pm or call me.

Thank's

Igor.

Yes call the cops get a report. Don't you ever check out the Judge Joe Brown? That is the sort of shit you need so you can win and talk smack after the case bra...

CPD will be out as soon as they can, we will see, when that is.

i would say next month. might want to call back and tell the dispatcher you "think" the guy that did it is coming back with a gun...that will speed up your report.

NOTHING POSTED IN THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A REAL LIFE ACTION!

i heart cpd

tom

Guest Removed

should have mashed his face on the ground and tell the cops he knocked him self out when he punched your door..

and you wrecked my door, and still havent paid for it

Why do we have so many people that thier first thought os to ask strangers on the internet what to do instead of calling the police.....It should not even be a question. Ether call the cops or get rid of the body

This is so true! Why do they also feel the need to call out random drivers on here?

Pussy. You should have punched the son of a bitch. Then called the cops and say he attacked you and dented your car.

By inability, you mean being a pussy correct?

should have mashed his face on the ground and tell the cops he knocked him self out when he punched your door..

and you wrecked my door, and still havent paid for it

+1

off yourself fagget

beta male is beta. Did you suck him off after he did it?:gay2: