Where to sell jewelry?

2 Sweet

My friend still has the engagement ring he bought for his slutty ex-fiance and would like to sell it. It was almost $4k when he bought it, so I'm sure it's at least worth a small chunk of change. The problem is that he has no idea where to sell it. Any ideas?

Worthington Jewelers 692 high st. 43085

fyi if he paid 4k, expect to get 750. have him try cl. or post the details here.

gl

tom

Perfect! I think he'd be very happy to get $750 out of it. Thanks for the info man, I'll tell him to give that place a try

Have him put it on consignment, Apple Tree Auction up in Newark, would be a good place to start.

I had to google the definition of "consignment," I heard Biggie say it in a song before and always wondered what it meant lol. Now I know. Thanks for the advice :cool:

Worthington Jewelers 692 high st. 43085

fyi if he paid 4k, expect to get 750. have him try cl. or post the details here.

gl

tom

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! Engagement rings take that much of a hit?!

Wow, maybe he should just hold onto it until he finds another slutty gf he wants to marry?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! Engagement rings take that much of a hit?!

Wow, maybe he should just hold onto it until he finds another slutty gf he wants to marry?

He'll probably end up marrying the girl he's with now, but no way in hell would he use the same ring. She would find out somehow and probably go insane

He'll probably end up marrying the girl he's with now, but no way in hell would he use the same ring. She would find out somehow and probably go insane

If she goes insane just remind her how much $ he would lose. If I were in the same situation I would give me girl two options "take the 4k$ ring, or take a 750$ ring, your choice sweetcheeks". Damn, i knew marriage was a mistake but he didnt even go through with it and he's still paying the price.

Here is the description he gave me:

Headstone .78 ct (pear shaped, near perfect clarity) with white gold band (w/ .25 extra diamond cts) paid over $3000 for at Jared's. Headstone alone = over $2000.

I should be able to get pics tomorrow night. For those of you that asked me to e-mail details/pics of the ring, I will do that as soon as I get them